Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the ladies...what NFL players make you drool?

redskins30ravens

you guys know a MOD is going to step in here sooner or later and put a stop to it.

let them have their fun. Lord knows they put up with enough of our objectifying.

Nah. This one can be a free for all,(for now). It's kind of fun to watch some of ES's most insecure jump in to threads like this. :munchout:

COLT BRENNAN :kiss: ...Cooley....Moss...CP...Devin Thomas and Horton is sexy just because he's such a beast...

Other teams... well Matt Leinhart mmm...Tom Brady is sexy but I hate him. Reggie Bush, LT (has the cutest smile :D), Adam Vinatieri, and Peyton Manning and of course Brett Favre...those Wrangler commercials are delicious :D

I'm sure there's more those are just the ones off the top of my head :silly:

Oh and Ethan Albright of course! :silly:

That's because the season's still 4 months away. :silly:

You do realize that the Redskins and Ravens won't play each other again for years, right?

I can't say that I drool over any nfl players, I really don't think of them like that. Most of the time I can't even picture their faces, just their numbers and colors lol.

COLT BRENNAN :kiss: ...Cooley....Moss...CP...Devin Thomas and Horton is sexy just because he's such a beast...

Other teams... well Matt Leinhart mmm...Tom Brady is sexy but I hate him. Reggie Bush, LT (has the cutest smile :D), Adam Vinatieri, and Peyton Manning and of course Brett Favre...those Wrangler commercials are delicious :D

Really? Portis? I don't think he's hot at all. And Horton isn't hot either, but that's just me.

Reggie Bush for sure. I think Shawn Merriman's hot too. Adam V....YES. Peyton Manning?!?!??! LMAO. No wayyyyyyy. I think he's hilarious and I love him, but he's definitely NOT hot. Favre...my boyfriend has a man crush on him (along with George Clooney). But he's just okay for me. Too old.

Really? Portis? I don't think he's hot at all. And Horton isn't hot either, but that's just me.

Reggie Bush for sure. I think Shawn Merriman's hot too. Adam V....YES. Peyton Manning?!?!??! LMAO. No wayyyyyyy. I think he's hilarious and I love him, but he's definitely NOT hot. Favre...my boyfriend has a man crush on him (along with George Clooney). But he's just okay for me. Too old.

Hahah well Portis I like cause he was hilarious when I met him and his personality (minus the stupid Zorn comments) cracks me up. Same with Peyton (those commercials and his SNL skit = hilarious). I guess their personalities make them hot to me (even though I don't personally know them)... :whoknows: :silly:

Merriman's all right...he's got a jacked body. :D

Favre and Clooney will never be too old. :silly:

Archived