Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the ladies...what NFL players make you drool?

redskins30ravens

My sister found out we got Adam Archuleta a couple years ago and bought his jersey :ols: She loves him.

I gave her a card he autographed as a gift....yeah, I'm an awesome brother. :D

A list of others she also loves..some are former players - Cooley, Todd Husak, Brett Conway, Brett Favre, Sean Suisham.

My little sister loved Patrick Ramsey haha she's a little pissed they got rid of him right after she got his jersey.

so am i the only one that finds landry attractive? i found both laron and dawan attractive..yum

I do.......in a man-crush sort of way :paranoid:

I love the seriousness and intensity of his expression.

He's all business. And his business is hitting.

so am i the only one that finds landry attractive? i found both laron and dawan attractive..yum
laron's kinda got a weird face

Yeah, but he's got a bangin body. He's the male equivalent to a butterface hahaha :silly:

My sister found out we got Adam Archuleta a couple years ago and bought his jersey :ols: She loves him.

He used to be cute. Til he failed at football.

how does he have a weird face? im just on the defense sorry..he does have a nice body at least we agree on something...what about reggie bush..he ruined his attractiveness with kim kardashian

He's just not good-looking in the face.

1002094906_07a3f94c45.jpg?v=0

And to me face>body, so he can have a nice body all he wants, I like face better.

Reggie is HOT. I like Kim, so I see nothing wrong with them as a couple.

how does he have a weird face? im just on the defense sorry..he does have a nice body at least we agree on something...what about reggie bush..he ruined his attractiveness with kim kardashian

I'm not trying to attack :D I just think Reggie has a hotter face, Laron's body really is bangin though....and Kim is a dumb ***** but she is hot...I think Reggie's stupid for dating her, but he's still sexy. :D

You do realize that the Redskins and Ravens won't play each other again for years, right?

Yes. i'm very aware of that. I was making a joke. It was said we won't see the Skins score that many points for a long time, and I said yes, cause the season's so far away. Got me? :D

Yes. i'm very aware of that. I was making a joke. It was said we won't see the Skins score that many points for a long time, and I said yes, cause the season's so far away. Got me? :D

It looks like you were saying that the Skins would score 30 on the Ravens when the season starts in 4 months.

Maybe it's the scoreboard to a Redskins/Ravens game....and it says Redskins : 30 Ravens : 0
Unfortunately, that's not a score we're likely to see anytime soon.
That's because the season's still 4 months away.

But whatever....

Since we're posting pics; here's something for both genders.

mark-sanchez-hilary-rhoda-gq.jpg

Being fortunate enough to know several players and have been up close and personal I will say:

'

Jason Taylor makes my teeth sweat. He is so hot....and always so nice when we met.

Shawn Merriman is a definite A list guy.

But with out a doubt it is Adam Vnatieri. Lordy he is so hot.

Being fortunate enough to know several players and have been up close and personal I will say:

'

Jason Taylor makes my teeth sweat. He is so hot....and always so nice when we met.

Shawn Merriman is a definite A list guy.

But with out a doubt it is Adam Vnatieri. Lordy he is so hot.

Not even an Honorable Mention for Rock Cartwright ?

Archived