Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the Devil's music

Burgold

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

(No one ever admits the obvious. Mozart, clearly and obviously, made a Faustian deal.)

I don't know why but,Mozart just made me:hysterical:.

My Mom thinks all rock n' roll is the devil music.

BTW happy Mothers day!

I voted Country but would have voted for todays Rap given the choice. Why?

Why do so many rappers do all of those songs about sligging drugs and making money to buy stuff they don't need to impress thier friends? Why have woman singing songs about being whores and promote it? Why does Eminem get away with singing a song about attacking, raping, and killing a woman like he just released with "Same Song & Dance" on Relapse? Why is this **** popular?

Devil's music means music promoting the Devils work. I like Rap music but if your being honest about today's music you have to admit that Rap music is Devil's music much more then any other genra out today. The problem is that too many people are too scared of black people to be honest about this or even pick a fight about it. So since people are scared to be honest my choice on your list here was Country music because Country music helps promote the fear of black vs. white.

The notion that Heavy Metal and Rock music are Devil's music used to be true years ago but Rap music is advertised to teenagers today and has a much bigger influence on them then rock music today does.

Anyone remember King Diamond? I used to take bass lessons from a guy who toured with him. (he was a bass player for the band Toxic). Anyways, he said he was definitely a weird dude, didn't say much.

Also, anything Danzig has done, except the Misfits. Samhain, Danzig, etc.

Anyone remember King Diamond? I used to take bass lessons from a guy who toured with him. (he was a bass player for the band Toxic). Anyways, he said he was definitely a weird dude, didn't say much.

Also, anything Danzig has done, except the Misfits. Samhain, Danzig, etc.

whenever I think of Norweigan Death Metal the first person I think of is King Diamond. All the way down to the makeup.

Danzig was definitely dark...and kind of scary. That was until he got knocked out!!

:hysterical:

Serves him right. Danzig is a major jackass, he definitely had that coming. Doesn't matter how many weights you lift if you have a glass jaw :) (doesn't look like he got hit all that hard, but dam he stayed down for a long time)

As much as I love the Misfits, I really can't stand the guy.

I voted Country but would have voted for todays Rap given the choice. Why?

Why do so many rappers do all of those songs about sligging drugs and making money to buy stuff they don't need to impress thier friends? Why have woman singing songs about being whores and promote it? Why does Eminem get away with singing a song about attacking, raping, and killing a woman like he just released with "Same Song & Dance" on Relapse? Why is this **** popular?

Devil's music means music promoting the Devils work. I like Rap music but if your being honest about today's music you have to admit that Rap music is Devil's music much more then any other genra out today. The problem is that too many people are too scared of black people to be honest about this or even pick a fight about it. So since people are scared to be honest my choice on your list here was Country music because Country music helps promote the fear of black vs. white.

The notion that Heavy Metal and Rock music are Devil's music used to be true years ago but Rap music is advertised to teenagers today and has a much bigger influence on them then rock music today does.

I understand your point but who's promoting these songs? Sure the rappers make the music but the big CEO's ie..Jimmy Iovine(interscope) promotes it and pays these rappers to rap about those things.

Although I dont relate to any rapper who talks about selling drugs or pimping hoes I grew up on that kinda of music from the likes of Dr. Dre and Snoop. Jimmy Iovine is the machine behind all of it that pays radio and tv stations to play it. Their's no way in hell he's scared of anybody with all the power he has so If things are going to change it has to start with people like him.

By the way I dont have an opinion on "devils music".

Archived