Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the Devil's music

Burgold

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What is the music of the Devil? I mean when the devil goes down to Georgia what's he groovin' too? Is all evil music? Is all music evil? Is the Vienese Waltz the handiwork of the Devil? Is Silent Night? Or is it that danged rock and roll? But clearly, Charlie Daniels indicates that the Devil is a fiddle player and therefore wouldn't that indicate that country is the Devil's stomping ground?

Strangely, I've never heard Gangsta Rap being called the music of the Devil. Maybe proms should program nothing but Gangsta Rap. It seems very Calvanistic, doesn't it. We're all born sinners and then we get worse. Anyway, for the sake of our children on this Mother's Day eve I think we need to discover what is the devil's brand of hokey pokey so that we can turn it all around and children can dance and rejoice.

Poll coming...

I have a question Burgold- do Jewish people believe in the devil? I know (I think?) they don't believe in hell- but they do believe in the devil, right? wrong? Not trying to derail, just something I've wondered.

As for the thread question, devil music is Queen and Led Zeppelin :)

I have a question Burgold- do Jewish people believe in the devil? I know (I think?) they don't believe in hell- but they do believe in the devil, right? wrong? Not trying to derail, just something I've wondered.

As for the thread question, devil music is Queen and Led Zeppelin :)

I always thought we did, but then again I thought that Hell was in the Jewish belief system too until I became an adult. I do know Jews invented Heaven (as a reward for being a good and studious person who tried their best to follow all of G-d's rules), but Christians invented Hell, because they thought a penalty was more important to make people be good than the promise of a distant reward.

* Please forgive the cynical use of the word "invent" perhaps a better word would be introduced.

bad bad stereotype.

comparing Styx to Pantera is like comparing an African with a carribean person.

Exactly. I wasn't thinking that. It was more like comparing Guns n Roses to the Partridge Family or Metallica to Brittany Spears. Anyone who can not see the musical genetic resemblence is blind!

Exactly. I wasn't thinking that. It was more like comparing Guns n Roses to the Partridge Family or Metallica to Brittany Spears. Anyone who can not see the musical genetic resemblence is blind!

britney spears has a metal hoo hoo.

its angry, violent and i think people sacrifice children to it.

britney spears has a metal hoo hoo.

its angry, violent and i think people sacrifice children to it.

I thought that was Oprah Winfry's hoo hoo, and it would pull out a gun if you didnt do what it wanted.... (anyone remember that South Park?)

Archived