Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per JLC/RI & PFT: Cody Glenn Says He Lied About The Reason For His Suspension(Merged)

Rocky52Mc

Maybe you didn't read the article?
I'm not really sure how much potential he has, but this isn't the way to start your career. All he had to say was "That was in the past and I want to focus on the future." But instead, he lied about it.

Maybe you didn't read my post? I was saying that was what he should have said originally instead of lying, not after the fact.

so, uh, what did he really do to get suspended? Nebraska was never asked what the reason was? I find it hard to believe that an NFL franchise would not have been able to find out a why a college player was suspended for 3 games...

Well I'm sure the Redskins knew about what he did. The people who need to know understand this information, we do NOT. This pretty much throws him on a tighter string and you can expect a "Wow, Cody Glenn made the roster/ Wow, Cody Glenn get's cut" thread and this being the main reason the fans think he gets cut.

Maybe he's actually a good talent and was supposed to slip more due to his off the field problems? Instead the Skins might have taken a nice little risk on a player like this.

Fantastic. I already disliked the pick seeing as how Duke Robinson and Fenuki Tupou were still on the board. Now it annoys me even more because this guy seems like a fool. I'm going to watch the careers of Robinson and Tupou, I know it's terrible to say, but I hope they fail so I can feel better. Also Tupou is on the Eagles so I'd pull for him to fail anyway.

He seems to be a good guy, just made mistakes in his past (whom among us in our young ages haven't done such a thing?). Give him a chance to prove himself, I do really like the potential he has as a developmental linebacker.

What was the reason that forced him to confess ? Why did he only told the truth to his coach, and not to the Redskins organization ?

I think when you want to be honest after a lie you must have to tell the all truth. I hope this incident will not jeopardize his future.

I hope it's not gambling.

What is so bad about gambling? Just wondering what your view is on that.

But in my opinion, this is not a big deal. I'm 23, and it's pretty easy to imagine getting fed up with people questioning you about things that aren't any of their business, and feeding them some BS to make it go away. That is not a HUGE character flaw, just a kid being a kid. He was lying to the press about his personal business, and that is fine with me.

At least he admitted he lied, and I'm glad he is not revealing why he was really suspended. The Redskins know, and that is all that matters.

Yeah the state of Nebraska doesn't take kindly to people who rape 10 week old kittens.
What if he dropped them off afterwards at a hospital?
That's why he wasn't suspended for the whole season.;)
Both he AND the kitten were drunk! Not his fault he didn't know the cat was underage.
It's not rape if the cat likes it ya know.
Or if there is duct tape on the mouth, the cat cant quite say no.
Lol you ****!:silly:

funny-pictures-your-cat-is-disappointed-in-you.jpg

There's also the distinct possibility that he was actually telling the truth, but since what he claimed to do (selling tickets) is a violation of NCAA rules, he and the team could come under scrutiny from the NCAA. So, his old ball coach called him up and said "dude, don't throw us under the bus like that! Tell everyone you lied before the NCAA starts snooping around here!"

Could be that Glenn was just trying to come clean....

Hail,

H

Archived