Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which US pro sporting event would you choose?

renaissance

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Stanley Cup.

Super Bowl would be awesome, but it's not the same atmosphere as a real NFL game. It just seems like it would be too snooty and corporate, and wouldnt have the same rapidness of a game were everyone is a rabid fan of the teams on the field.

Stanley Cup on the other hand, are home games for one of the teams, and the home fans are even more rapid than usual.

This is why I would rateher go to an NFC championship home game. Superbowl would just be a bunch of rich people. A conference championship would enable me to celebrate with my Redskins brethren.

This is why I would rateher go to an NFC championship home game. Superbowl would just be a bunch of rich people. A conference championship would enable me to celebrate with my Redskins brethren.

That's exactly what I would choose. The SB is filled with a bunch of corporates who are only there because it is the superbowl. The energy level at a home Conference championship game would be amazing. Of course, I've never been to one of these, so I'm just speculating. Of the playoff games that I have been to in the NHL, NBA and MLB, and the world series, the atmosphere was most nuts at the home NHL playoff game.

I wish to retract my vote for the Superbowl as I didn't read the OP. I would much rather see a Game 7 ALCS between the Red Sox and Yankees perferrably at Fenway 3 rows up from the visitors on deck circle. I just want to hear the jeers that come from Sox fans directed at the Yankees. I don't care about the World Series, the passion and bad blood between those two fan bases would be well worth it.

If you have the Indy 500, you should probably have Daytona as well.

No Kentucky Derby?

I have been there and that is as big of a spectacle as anything. Great times.

Sorry I didn't even think of Kentucky Derby. My b! I also left out the MLS cup which I'm sure 99% of ES would just make fun of anyway.

I just picked a popular NASCAR race I could think of though. Not sure if anything is considered their "championship race" bc don't they have a season long points system?

Sorry I didn't even think of Kentucky Derby. My b! I also left out the MLS cup which I'm sure 99% of ES would just make fun of anyway.

I just picked a popular NASCAR race I could think of though. Not sure if anything is considered their "championship race" bc don't they have a season long points system?

Indy 500 isn't a NASCAR race dude.

Some of you people should not have entered the contest!! Ungrateful fools!

(I also shouldn't have even put an "other" option, haha)

Look, it's not our fault that you half assed it. You post the question with the intentions of posting a poll wait for about a page of responses then put up a poll. It's not our fault that you decided to put up only a couple of choices and then cop out with 'Other'.

I think we should create a new category for you Ren, the "No New Polls" category. Maybe you'll learn your lesson.

:silly:

Should have been the Daytona 500. Not Indy. No self-respecting American sports fan is going to vote for Indy 500 (I hope).

You also left off the World Cup.

I shall learn you on a couple of things NASCAR.

- Indy 500 is IRL not NASCAR (there's a difference)

- They DO have a season long points system, and the last 10 races are called the chase for the championship

- The biggest NASCAR races are 1) Daytona 500, 2) Bricyard 400, 3)Coca-Cola 600

Archived