Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which US pro sporting event would you choose?

renaissance

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If people do not like my polls then they should not vote in my polls. As it is, more than 100 people have voted in this poll alone. I take that as a sign that my poll-creating skills are just fine as-is. If you would like to create a poll about making polls to poll the public's opinions on creating polls, then you go right ahead and poll away.

If people do not like my polls then they should not vote in my polls. As it is, more than 100 people have voted in this poll alone. I take that as a sign that my poll-creating skills are just fine as-is. If you would like to create a poll about making polls to poll the public's opinions on creating polls, then you go right ahead and poll away.

One hundred people out of 84,000 members is about one-one thousandth of a percent. Now that is truly an epic fail. :silly:

I'm still waiting for a poll on what the best meal from chick-fil-a is!!

I would easily choose the Daytona 500 over the Super Bowl. Like others have said, it seems the Super Bowl would be too corporate. I'd like to go to a Stanley Cup game but not if the Sharks weren't involved. Baseball just isn't as big of a deal for me. I'm a huge fan but I can just watch that on tv and save that money. So I'd have to say the Daytona 500, even though its not on the list.

For those events that include multiple games (world series, nba finals, stanley cup, for example), assume you arr going to the FINAL game only.

Stanley Cup, Game 7.

I went to the last game of the Stanley Cup when the Caps were in it, in '98 against Detroit

Of course, the last game was game 4. :doh:

But it was awesome. That was the year after Konstantinov (defensive player for the Red Wings) suffered brain damage in a limo accident after they won the Cup the year before. During the presentation, they wheeled Konstantinov out on the ice and handed him the Cup, then took him for a victory lap around the ice.

Even all the caps fans were standing on their seats and cheering and crying. It was a scene, man.

I was in the 5th row, home faceoff circle (had a serious connection and got those tix for free), which is where all the action was, since the caps were completely outclassed.

Sorry, but any excuse to tell that story...:D

(and I voted super bowl)

Archived