Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction: J. Campbell will be traded on draft day...

skinsfan93

talking about Peyton Manning

With a name like Brandon Lloyd Christmas I just do not know if I can keep a straight face while I respond, but here goes.

I will keep a tab on you over the years, and when Campbell reaches CLOSE to 24 TD passes I will give you a call, email you, or pm you. Actually, that will be THIS year come to think of it. As I have already said several times, I fully expect Campbell to be around 20 TD passes this season....despite he is not throwing to Marvin Harrison..a HOF receiver...the likes of which Jason Campbell will never see.

Check back with me in November and lets see where we stand. Okay. I believe you will be quite shocked.

you can email me, call me, pm me, hell make a call out thread if the mods allow it cause i have no problem with it.

and youre right, ill be completely shocked if campbell throws 20+ TDs.

Let me look into my burgudy & gold crystal all :fortune:

1. Campbell will not be traded

2. Sanchez will not be drafted by the Skins

3. All the "honest" doubters, will be posting "JC apology" threads come January, 2010

bubba~

I've always respected you and I have agreed with most of your points through out the years, however; on this one I strongly disagree. JC has proven to me that he just does not have what it takes to be a top tier NFL QB. He does not have the fire, his wind up is so very slow and most importantly he doesn't have the accuracy to lead this team to a chaimponship. If he proves me wrong, I will be very happy to say that I was wrong, but I'm not worried about having to say that.

This isn't a very risky prediction. With the way we have tried wooing QB's this offseason (Cutlet, Lefty, Dirty Sanchez) its a safe bet to think he'd be traded. I dont think it necessarily helps anything starting from scratch with yet a anotherQB and yet aanother "first year in a new system". Ugh...

bubba~

I've always respected you and I have agreed with most of your points through out the years, however; on this one I strongly disagree. JC has proven to me that he just does not have what it takes to be a top tier NFL QB. He does not have the fire, his wind up is so very slow and most importantly he doesn't have the accuracy to lead this team to a chaimponship. If he proves me wrong, I will be very happy to say that I was wrong, but I'm not worried about having to say that.

I have heard this all before about Samuels, Rogers, Dockery, Betts, among others

doesn't have the fire? A pointless cliche' that you, I, or anyone else whose never been in a huddle with him could answer..... but using your perception of JC's demeanor Joe Montana would have never made it

wind up is so very slow and most importantly he doesn't have the accuracy?

Sorry, but both opinions are completely inaccurate. His release isn't Elway or Morino... but 90% of NFL QB's aren't either... and it is just one of those made up criticisms that the douters want to hang their bias on, but if his release was slow he would never have been drafted so high.

62.3% completions, 6 ints in over 500 attempts.... no matter how you want to slice it, that doesn't say inaccurate.

Let me look into my burgudy & gold crystal all :fortune:

1. Campbell will not be traded

2. Sanchez will not be drafted by the Skins

3. All the "honest" doubters, will be posting "JC apology" threads come January, 2010

You mean February 2010? I mean, we're going to the Superbowl, right?

The Skins are a moribund franchise ... sitting on the bottom going nowhere. FO is proactive in upgrading at QB after concluding that Campbell is not the guy. These are facts. None of you "experts" knows what the Skins are gonna do to change these facts. They probably don't know yet themslelves. Will the Skins gamble and name Campbell the starter this year year then see what happens and act accordingly? Will JC be traded before or during the Draft? Will they trade up for Sanchez and start him or will he sit behind TC? What about Colt? Each of you guys seems so ****sure of your position. I wish I was of mine ... its only a dream wish at this stage. Talk is very cheap around here.

Each of you guys seems so ****sure of your position.

Funny that you say this shortly after stating...

The Skins are a moribund franchise ... sitting on the bottom going nowhere. FO is proactive in upgrading at QB after concluding that Campbell is not the guy. These are facts.
Try this, Google "dictionary", enter the word "fact" read as many times as necessary. The only thing you did get right was this.
Talk is very cheap around here.

bubba~

What would Mark Rypien have looked like behind that line last year? Give JC and Zorn this year to finally pass judgement. With Dockery and the health of Thomas the only real major concern is at RT, but maybe, just maybe Heyer can get it done. I can also only hope Bubba is right.

I don't believe this will happen. Snyder will wait till after this year to make a decision he'll try and improve the o line. If campbell cant produce in his second year in the same offfense and with a capable team he's gone. But more likely he will do good if the o-line improves and he'll get an extension.

We can only hope

I have been saying this will happen for sometime now and we will be lucky to get a 4th rounder. MAYBE Seattle or Detroit would take him as part of the deal for the pick but I am not holding my breath on that.

So if we would be lucky to get a 4th rounder for him what on earth is the point of trading him?

I know you just want anybody but Jason and your entitled to that opinion. However there is no football logic for trading the QB on your roster who gives you the best shot of winning this year for very little in return unless you are blowing it up and rebuilding. I know you probably think Jason does not give us the best shot to win but I think we will have to agree to disagree on that.

Bottom line I would be very dissapointed if we trade up to draft Sanchez we have too many needs to he giving up future picks for a QB who will not see the field this year in all probability. Sanchez will not fall to 13 and I want Smith or Oher to be there when we pick.

Funny that you say this shortly after stating...

Try this, Google "dictionary", enter the word "fact" read as many times as necessary. The only thing you did get right was this.

You means the Skins are not proverbial 4th place finishers in their Division (Fact) ... You mean the Skins have not gone after Cutler (Fact) ... you meand the Skins have not extended JC's Contract (Fact). Stop busting chops with "cheap talk."

I have heard this all before about Samuels, Rogers, Dockery, Betts, among others

doesn't have the fire? A pointless cliche' that you, I, or anyone else whose never been in a huddle with him could answer..... but using your perception of JC's demeanor Joe Montana would have never made it

wind up is so very slow and most importantly he doesn't have the accuracy?

Sorry, but both opinions are completely inaccurate. His release isn't Elway or Morino... but 90% of NFL QB's aren't either... and it is just one of those made up criticisms that the douters want to hang their bias on, but if his release was slow he would never have been drafted so high.

62.3% completions, 6 ints in over 500 attempts.... no matter how you want to slice it, that doesn't say inaccurate.

His inaccuracy shows up in the YAC. Recievers are unable to get any because the ball is never put in a postition that allows them to continue with momentum and their feet underneath them.

For those who clearly haven't been doing their research, here's some info.

Ryan - 3 college seasons started

Flacco - 2.5 college seasons started

Sanchez - 1 college season started

That's why we definitely couldn't start Sanchez.

Then, IMO, we shouldn't draft him. There are plenty of good QB prospects coming out next year.

If the choice is trading up and sacrificing other positions this year or doing the same thing next year, the decision is obvious UNLESS you truly believe the guy you're getting can start now.

If he isn't capable of playing in September, then we should just keep the 13 and fill OL, LB, and DL holes this draft. Then, add your stud QB next year if Campbell/Colt can't get it done in 2009.

For those who clearly haven't been doing their research, here's some info.

Ryan - 3 college seasons started

Flacco - 2.5 college seasons started

Sanchez - 1 college season started

That's why we definitely couldn't start Sanchez.

That's non-sequitar if I've ever heard one.

What would Mark Rypien have looked like behind that line last year? Give JC and Zorn this year to finally pass judgement. With Dockery and the health of Thomas the only real major concern is at RT, but maybe, just maybe Heyer can get it done. I can also only hope Bubba is right.

This is worst argument, and I'm mad at myself for being so stupid to respond to it so listen closely, for this is the only time I'm going to respond to you.

Mark Rypien was not the greatest of QB's he had one outstanding season and two decent others. However, I believe that Rypien would have done better last season, for he is a better QB than JC.

Archived