Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Dude's Name

bmikeholliday

This guy is in the top 5 for kickers in the league and is just sitting around waiting for a new home. I like Suisham but he's no where near this guys range or caliber. If any of you remember, when the Skins were in the Super Bowls we had Mosely. We haven't had an awesome kicker since. No Super Bowls either. HMMMMMM

***please post threads in the correct forum, Redskin Breaking News, is for Redskin news articles ONLY!***

This guy is in the top 5 for kickers in the league and is just sitting around waiting for a new home. I like Suisham but he's no where near this guys range or caliber. If any of you remember, when the Skins were in the Super Bowls we had Mosely. We haven't had an awesome kicker since. No Super Bowls either. HMMMMMM

***please post threads in the correct forum, Redskin Breaking News, is for Redskin news articles ONLY!***

I have no problem with bringing him in to battle for the spot, but he probably wants a lot of money. There are rookies out there who are excellent field goal kickers. Lets get one.

No Super Bowls since Mosely? Didn't he retire in 86? And we won a SB in 91?

Sure he was a good kicker under 40 yards but on kicks over 40 yards he wasn't even 50%...

52/105

Who are you talking about? I'm looking at Carney and he's 21 for 35 in his career which is 60%, and very good. David Akers is 50% in his career over 50 and Vinatieri is something like 40%.

EDIT: Oh you're talking about Lohmiller. What was so good about him Taylor 36? He was above average (fg%) only 3 times in his career, and just barely at that? He was terrible in 1993.

Lohmiller was overrated...his career FG% was only 71%.

He only had one year above 80% and it wasn't even with us.

Lohmiller was the **** dude! I remember watching the game, god, was it Minnesota???? Where we couldn't score a TD, but Chip kicked 5 Field goals to win the friggin game for us!!!!!

You never saw him in action

He is one of my favorite skins

Archived