Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark Sanchez is coming in for a private workout

Gibbsisgod2006

http://was.scout.com/a.z?s=71&p=9&c=2&cid=854513&nid=3654542&fhn=1

USC quarterback Mark Sanchez has tacked-on one more visit to his busy schedule, according to a source. Scout.com's top-rated quarterback in this year's draft class is scheduled to visit the Washington Redskins on April 17-18, immediately following his visits to the Rams on the 14th-15th and the Lions on the 16th-17th.

One of two things. We either are making teams think that we are looking at him and hope that WE (Skins) can find a trade partner or maybe we are serious about drafting him. I can't wait until draft day.:)

One of two things. We either are making teams think that we are looking at him and hope that WE (Skins) can find a trade partner or maybe we are serious about drafting him. I can't wait until draft day.:)

Thats exactly what is happening, so everyone should just shut up about all this. As stupid as Snyder and Cerrato are, they aren't going to pick Sanchez because it doesn't fit their "win now" mentality.

So basically we waste a day watching a guy practice, when we should be watching someone who plays a position of need. You know, T, LB, DE, or maybe even WR??

This can be very useful. Either we pick him ourselves or we make it look like we want to pick him, increasing the chances of a team moving up for him and we can pick up a few more picks and hit all of our need areas.

So basically we waste a day watching a guy practice, when we should be watching someone who plays a position of need. You know, T, LB, DE, or maybe even WR??

It's better than letting Dan and Vinny have free time....

We should work out everybody projected to go in the first round. It will only help us to keep everybody guessing in case we try and trade down. And we might see something we like. Some of you read way too much into this.

smoke screen :cool2:

Right because the other 31 FO's are stupid and we here on ES got it all figured out. Lets hope no other FO's read this site or we just let them know our draft day secret. I said it before and I'll say it again, Dan and ECSPECIALLY Vinny get the best of no other FO when it comes to trades, FA signings, or player managment.

There is an interest in every player that comes in for a 2 day stay and private workout. There's no way Dan and Vinny are wasting that much racquetball time time on someone they have no interest in.

Well, maybe it is a waste of time. EVEN if he would fall to number 13 then the Skins cannot take him. And if he falls to 13, then having worked him out doesn't make his value go up for the Skins, perhaps for Detroit at #20 but not for the Skins. The workout actually is what is pointless.

And are the Skins flying him in? Are they paying for his airplane and hotel and food? Really, I am with you buddy. I do not see the point if Danny and Vinne just met with Jason Campbell and said "YOU'RE OUR GUY".

Archived