Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Capitals - Playoff Hockey - Next Season Guys! Congrats!

Springfield

'course I'm going. My dad's a season ticket holder and a playoff ticket holder.
:cuss: You guys willing to buy one of the 2 additional tix Tuesday? I'll pay you full value plus $5 for your trouble :deal:

oh, well then he'll probably buy what he can then. but really, buying from him probably won't be cheap.
Let me know what it is; I'll consider paying UP TO $75 :deal:

I may be screwed :cry:

:hump: all the ticket brokers up the :cuss: ass :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Let me know what it is; I'll consider paying UP TO $75 :deal:

I may be screwed :cry:

:hump: all the ticket brokers up the :cuss: ass :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

$75? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: he sells some regular season tickets for over $200. Usually over $100.

Go Whalers!

No, I am all about the Caps. I am very worried about our goaltending situation. Theodore is way too inconsistent to make me happy. I hope Johnson is ready to roll.

Nah, Theo has been pretty consistent. Our defensive effort is what has been WILDLY inconsistent. That is what scares me.

Go Whalers!

No, I am all about the Caps. I am very worried about our goaltending situation. Theodore is way too inconsistent to make me happy. I hope Johnson is ready to roll.

Theo's been great since Christmas. I've had no issues with him since then. Beginning of the season, though...

I think that we are good to go with Jose Theodore. He's been playing very well lately. Granted, he isn't playing as well as Huet was last season at this time but he's playing well.

If Theodore only lets two goals in consistently, we should be winning a lot of games. It's hard to beat the Caps when you can only score two goals.

Man oh man, I can't wait for the playoffs to start. I really hope we come to play every night, because we have a good chance of going far in the playoffs.

The best part is, we're only going to get better. From the limited knowledge that I do have, it looks like we have some really good talents in the farm system, so our future is bright!

Archived