Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here Are Some Pictures I took (Share your pics here if you want) MET

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

Head to Hollywood Cemetery for some great views and awesome pic opportunities. I like the one from the Belle Ise foot bridge.

* So the original title said photography was gay? Why would you think someone would think that? :wtf:

my suite mate told me to check it out too. ive passed by it but never went thru it. i hope youre right. it's almsot sunset and im heading there now. see if i can get any good pics.

So i got there too late to catch the sun goin down...

took my friends crappy camera thinking it would be better than using my phone....

found this bike path right by it and took it hoping it would take me close to the water but it didnt, it just stayed on the other side of the railraod tracks(at least as far as i went). i found this part where it connects to the back of the cemetary and took that since the cemetary gates were already closed when i passed by it...

ended up getting lost in there(wow that place is huge and it was my first time in there)..ended up having to jump the fence to get out. on top of that, i had my friends bike with me so i had to get that over the fence too. ugh..its a big heavy bike too...anyways

from my phone..

n682814401_2378777_4604696.jpg

having trouble uploading the pics from my friends cam...post em later...

To the op. Well done. And photography,especially pics of Mom nature's artwork,is awesome. And love the pics by others as well. Just let the pics load up, then look and feel peace. Thanks for posting those.

found this bike path right by it and took it hoping it would take me close to the water but it didnt, it just stayed on the other side of the railraod tracks(at least as far as i went). i found this part where it connects to the back of the cemetary and took that since the cemetary gates were already closed when i passed by it...

ended up getting lost in there(wow that place is huge and it was my first time in there)..ended up having to jump the fence to get out. on top of that, i had my friends bike with me so i had to get that over the fence too. ugh..its a big heavy bike too...anyways

I spent a full day in there once for a photography class.

I've never been in there after dark but would love to one of these days. It is a massive beautful place....our family plot is actually at Hollywood Cemetery so I'll end up there someday. :silly:

If the weather is nice sometimes you'll see people picnicing up there near the mausoleum. lol...

There was a really intense storm cloud over the airport and we got to see it push over as the sun was setting. Was pretty sweet looking.

Yeah but that is called "turbulence" once you take off. :silly:

Seriously though cool pic...I love getting storms and lightning on film.

Archived