Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here Are Some Pictures I took (Share your pics here if you want) MET

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

I like that last one in particular, Pete. Nice to see you around

Good to be around. Did you notice the small thing on the left..... it's a mullet that just jumped. Dam fish were drivin me crazy, messin with that nice calm water.

Good to be around. Did you notice the small thing on the left..... it's a mullet that just jumped. Dam fish were drivin me crazy, messin with that nice calm water.

If you can't beat 'em incorporate 'em. Takes nothing away, actually looks like you were waiting for him.

Here's some 'lope in Lake Valley at the foot of the Black Range.

img0048a.jpg

Sunset in the desert (need one without the date on)

img0018cs.jpg

Rio Grande

img0086sj.jpg

5zimg0048aj

Ahh, that was this season's travel right twa? ;)

The rainbow over the opera hall is a good one.

Lol, I wish,though I did get some nice ones in NY(if I can find them)

Just some of my son's(on your dime,except for Maui)...I do love rainbow ones:)

Some pics I took when I went to Juneau to visit a friend. Juneau is beautiful.

Hell ya. While I didn't get a lot of time to actually walk around Juneau, we did a trip out to the Taku lodge via float plane. Just amazing. I was still shooting film back then, and had a dig point and shoot.

Here's my thread from 06:

Alaska vacation

Here's the link to all the pics together: Alaska Pics

Lookin at them now, I need to go back and retouch many of them. Better, I should just go back to Alaska

Pete, you got to go to the Allen Marie docks for whale sighting? That's where I got to go, and for free at that! I got a benefit to go as my friend works around the docks for the summer so I got to go on a free trip there, see whales (and bald eagles) for free when the price was normally in the hundreds name.

There were other stuff I wish I could have done, but I didn't have that much time as it was raining a lot the time I went. However, I still got to see a lot of beautiful parts there, as I got to go see the Myndenhall glaciers (spelling on Myndenhall's probably wrong, they really are a lot more blue in person) and hiked up the mountain my friend works at in the winter as a snowboarding instructor. Even though I didn't get to do some stuff I wanted to do cause of the rain (helicopter tour, ziplines) it was still incredibly beautiful.

I'm crazy enough to want to transfer from community college (yes I go to community college :()to go study at University of Alaska Southeast because I really did love Juneau. However, the plane ticket costs way too much to come back home for holidays, and I heard it's hard to get Skins games over there.

I believe that one had a shutter speed of 2 seconds . I didn't get there early enough so the sun was hitting the water so that tends to take away from the effect,(best done in lower light situations). Near perfect for the second one though.

I believe that one had a shutter speed of 2 seconds . I didn't get there early enough so the sun was hitting the water so that tends to take away from the effect,(best done in lower light situations). Near perfect for the second one though.

That would be the custom features that i have not yet got bold enough to mess with :silly:

Archived