Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here Are Some Pictures I took (Share your pics here if you want) MET

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

PCS,

That last picture has got to be the most beautiful picture of nature I have ever seen. Incredible job....

Why thankyou. Most kind. Asbury,that zoom looks like it held up just fine in a hand held shot like that. Gotta love that IS.

RedskinsGirly,fireworks can fun.

WVU,great shots by your uncle.

From July 4th weekend.

america.jpg

The underwater shots are from a 20D in an Aquatica housing with dual Inon strobes. The lens is the Canon 100 2.8 macro.

The Blue Angels and the vette were shot with a 30D and the 100-400 tele.

Waiting a bit longer to upgrade the body this go-around and have been putting my photo $'s into glass. Got tired of going from the 10, to 20, to 30D. Supposedly Canon is supposed to be announcing a new body(ies) next week. Speculation is either a new 1 series (Mark IV) or a 60D which apparently adds the HD video feature to the 50D plus a couple other nuggets.

Love to get into a 1D MkIII, but it's allot of beans!

For future underwater stuff my dream kit is the 5D Mk II in a Subal housing with Sea & Sea 200 strobes. Stills & HD video would be sweet. Though again, pretty steep :silly:

Thanks! Just a few among the many, many throw-aways :hysterical:

You've got a good eye - really liking your shots as well.

Edit: Just checked out your smugmug galleries - like your stuff even more!

Thanks and right back at ya. Really like those pics above. The underwater shots are just fantastic. I know that one about the throw-aways. One advantage to the digital age. :whew: Thanks about the site,which is getting ready to get some serious updating and changing. I may have too many galleries and have a few keepers to put up,(out of thousands). That 100-400 looks to be a sweet lens. I'm glad that Canon released that one. That's some great versatility there. I know what you mean about those camera bodies. Wonderful stuff they're coming out with,but man you have to almost take a loan to get one. :silly: One day. One day.

I'm not always a fan of touching things up, but on occasion I've felt that there was something that was just really bugging me so I did a touch up, I've even gone as far to place a smiling face on a pic where one wasn't smiling same shot set up though.

I hope you don't mind, I did a little quick work on your photo. BTW, I love that shot the water looks perfect.

Thanks btw. I admit it. I caved. I went back,ran the originals through the digital dark room and took out the sign. I've decided that there are exceptions to every rule,or as the man said: "They're more guidelines than rules." :)

Mondizzle and myself went up to PA a few weeks ago. Here are some pictures that I took. :)

Our dog Chico sleeping after a long day of being on vacation.

3829460186_e11b2e2d89_b.jpg

A lonely little road near the cabin.

3828660365_3a5be6de63_b.jpg

A stream that runs through the property.

3828659739_70fb783202_b.jpg

This one would have looked a lot better if Chico was in focus... not the grass behind him. I still like it anyhow. This one was shot by Mondizzle.

3828659217_11af4f672e_b.jpg

You're welcome. Nice shots. May want to check the settings on shots like that. Possible high ISO on them. Still outstanding pics. Now get out there and read,practice,practice,practice.Read,practice, practice practice. Rinse. Repeat. :silly:

Archived