Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here Are Some Pictures I took (Share your pics here if you want) MET

KNGwithOUTaCrwN

Thanks right back sir. I think the scenery works both ways. You have no small amount of source material to draw from,(those pics above prove that). I especially like your work with the music scene. And the work with the models can't be understated. It's very easy to mess those up,(I've done it). You don't. And I won't even go in to the Redskins pics. :mad: ;)

Thanks right back sir. I think the scenery works both ways. You have no small amount of source material to draw from,(those pics above prove that). I especially like your work with the music scene. And the work with the models can't be understated. It's very easy to mess those up,(I've done it). You don't. And I won't even go in to the Redskins pics. :mad: ;)

You just gotta take a lot. A LOT.

I read somewhere that National Geographic photographers take 50 pics to get one GOOD one. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was way more than that.

And that's all I really do, no matter where I go...outdoors, music scene, baseball, Redskins, models...just take a crap ton of photos, sort em out later. I know what to look for but I just need to increase my chances of getting good images by taking a ton.

You just gotta take a lot. A LOT.

I read somewhere that National Geographic photographers take 50 pics to get one GOOD one. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was way more than that.

And that's all I really do, no matter where I go...outdoors, music scene, baseball, Redskins, models...just take a crap ton of photos, sort em out later. I know what to look for but I just need to increase my chances of getting good images by taking a ton.

Exactly what I do. Been told by pros that's exactly what we need to do. I read stuff about photography,take a bunch of pics. Rinse. Repeat. A few months ago,I took a day to sit down and go through my pics for the past 2 years. Dumped over 50 gigs of them. I used to take literally hundreds of pics each day I went out. Probably close to 400 on the average. I've reduced that to a certain extent,but that's due to being much more choosey with the pics I take. Still taking hundreds of pics on the big days and dozens and dozens on just the quick outings,(few hours). And then of course,there's all the traveling at different times of day just to get the right lighting effect and such. But damn it's fun.

Archived