Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the number of posts in the " March Madness Thread" at the end of the tourney.

PresidentClinton07

Is Jason Campbell "untouchable" as our QB?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jason Campbell "untouchable" as our QB?

• Yes: he's the long-term answer and will take us back to the promised land
    • No: he'll only be a game-manager at best and never become the elite franchise QB we want and need
    • Not sure: um....I have no clue

It's a googol :P

Googolplex ftw

10^(10^100)

:rubeyes:

from wikipedia:

An average book of 60 cubic inches can be printed with 5 x 105 '0's (5 characters per word, 10 words per line, 25 lines per page, 400 pages), or 8.3 × 103 '0's per cubic inch. The observable (i.e. past light cone) universe contains 6 × 1083 cubic inches (1.3 × π × (14 × 109 light year in inches)3). This implies that if the universe is stuffed with paper printed with '0's, it could only contain 5.3 × 1087 '0's—far short of a googol of '0's. Therefore a googolplex can not be written out since a googol of '0' can not fit into the observable universe.

10^(10^100)

:rubeyes:

from wikipedia:

An average book of 60 cubic inches can be printed with 5 x 105 '0's (5 characters per word, 10 words per line, 25 lines per page, 400 pages), or 8.3 × 103 '0's per cubic inch. The observable (i.e. past light cone) universe contains 6 × 1083 cubic inches (1.3 × π × (14 × 109 light year in inches)3). This implies that if the universe is stuffed with paper printed with '0's, it could only contain 5.3 × 1087 '0's—far short of a googol of '0's. Therefore a googolplex can not be written out since a googol of '0' can not fit into the observable universe.

Hahaha.

I'm pretty sure a googol is the largest number scientists actually use. Googolplex is completely unnecessary.

from wikipedia:

Translate to english please. :silly:

Edit: Seriously. I have no idea what the **** is going on.

Archived