Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Months in, Obama makes you

88Comrade2000

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

So the choices are either I love him, I hate him, or I don't care?

Considering the choices do nothing but expect everyone thinks in the extremes, I'll pass.

~Bang

This is ES, there are no middle grounds. One extreme or the other, how do you think they named the site?

I will tell you what I do like. I like the fact that he is in to sports and that he does the same things that I do. And I like that he comes across as up front with problems like AIG and stuff.

I just want him to do well and help turn this country around.

I will tell you what I do like. I like the fact that he is in to sports and that he does the same things that I do. And I like that he comes across as up front with problems like AIG and stuff.

I just want him to do well and help turn this country around.

What? The? ****?

Someone email BigMike and tell him his ES account has been hacked.

:)

What? The? ****?

Someone email BigMike and tell him his ES account has been hacked.

:)

hahaha..:finger:

I said from the beginning that I support my CIC no matter what. I cant help if he is starting to act like a normal man to me and I relate.

I do agree to a point that he still acts like he is in campaign mode and trying to get people to still like him. But it worked for me and thats what I care about.

I give him 4 years of support to turn things around. After that its a new game again for both new candidates.

So the choices are either I love him, I hate him, or I don't care?

Considering the choices do nothing but expect everyone thinks in the extremes, I'll pass.

~Bang

i agree. i voted for him, but i wouldn't say im in full blind support mode. i think he still has alot to work on, but its not like he is doing a bunch of stupid things either.

i agree. i voted for him, but i wouldn't say im in full blind support mode. i think he still has alot to work on, but its not like he is doing a bunch of stupid things either.

It's still way too early to tell. We'll have a better idea of him at the end of the year.

I picked vote him out, this guy is an even bigger disaster than I had feared. He is much worse than Bush ever was and that is really saying something.

and you figured this out after 2 months?

Man, I would have for you to be my boss. People would never get off the probationary period with you in office!!

too early too judge him BUT I am saddened---though maybe not surprised---that what's been hammered through in the stimulus package has Reid and Pelosi's fingerprints all over it. I'm bummed that his seeming well meaning efforts at bipartisanship have fallen by the wayside so immediately.

First, I'm honestly shocked at the poll results, considering it seems the TG is more liberal than conservative.

I picked vote him out. I don't hate the guy and I really do want him to succeed. However, I'm not impressed at this point. Granted things were screwed up, and Congress has a lot of blame on them. BUT he is the CIC now (thanks BM for the acronym), and it's HIS job to slap congress across the face and get them to do better. He needs to be a leader, not a candidate. I agree with Mike that he seems to still be in campaign mode.

here is what I am not impressed with = his choices for cabinet positions who don't pay taxes. His failure to adhere to no lobbyist in the White house. His failure to ensure the bailout was going to be done right...his choice for Homeland Security- she's damn near as annoying as Pelosi and his failure to ***** slap Pelosi and tell her that He's the man and she needs to sit the hell down. (ok that last one was total joke, don't flip out)

He has time to change my mind...I'm open to see what happens, but I'm not holding my breath for miracles.

First, I'm honestly shocked at the poll results, considering it seems the TG is more liberal than conservative.

One of the weird qualities of the Tailgate is that each "side" always thinks they are in the minority. I think it's because we notice more the posts we disagree with.

I'm kind of sick of him for sort of dumb reasons.

Everyone I come across either thinks he's the second coming of Jesus or Marx reincarnated, there is no middle rational ground.

that being said, there are some things I like about his administration and some things I don't ("assault" weapons ban)

We're where I expected to be two months in. I think he's made some rookie mistakes (which makes sense, seeing as he's a rookie) and I think he's made some big plays for our "team."

The thing I've noticed is that the things that piss me off with Obama are inconsequential, compared to the things that pissed me off about Bush.

Case in point, Obama has pissed me off by appointing multiple people who have tax issues.

However, Bush pissed me off by SPYING on me.

Advantage, Obama.

It's a private poll so you shouldn't be shocked. You can vote alot of times if you have no life and really don't like Obama.

There needs to be some more moderate options. I'm not going to go knock on doors to sell a budget. Seriously Obama needs to get out of campaign mode sometimes. I am glad that he's coming out swinging though. He's only doing too much if you don't like what he's doing.

Wondering if he is his own man (Pelosi the boss?)

Wondering how far left he will go (abortionist, gays in the military, foreclosure forgiveness)

Wondering how hypocritical he will be (lobbyist waivers, transparency, Bonus approval then anguish)

Wondering if his administrations knows what its doing (tax cheats, spending plans, Bailout Taxing)

I do like the Bullet Train to Vegas!

Archived