Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Months in, Obama makes you

88Comrade2000

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Not to go OT, but ya think you Cali folks need to gamble any more money away?:evilg:
LOL

Its not a Hijack......its part of what Obama has done

Did he personally say "I think the Vegas train is Good"...nope (?)

But if the Buck stops with Obama for the bad stuff....its stops for the good stuff also

The serious......

This train will increase the total market of people going to Vegas (I will take a train when I wouldn't have flown or driven) and less time will be spent in transit (bumper to bumper for hours)

I personal think this is a Public Transportation Project that has the potential to be a Milk Run

But The Governator Rhino is increasing my taxes.....so maybe I will have to gamble on the Lottery to afford a trip to "Lost Wages"

the train to vegas is a great idea and should be done. they should have trains moving all along this country and it should be done, so it remains very economical and with renewable energy. we just need the money to get it done. why not with the hundreds of billions we can earn from domestic d&r?

as far as the poll, there should be a learn spanish option.

..... they should have trains moving all along this country......
I respectfully disagree

Isn't the NY to Washington run the only other train that makes $$$$$?

Public Transportation should be built in stages

Start with the biggest potential runs....make them profitable

THEN, add to that

IE

Vegas train run is done and making $$$$$, THEN add the Anahiem to the John Wayne Airport "people mover" that stops at Disneyland/Hotels....another potential milk run

I respectfully disagree

Isn't the NY to Washington run the only other train that makes $$$$$?

Public Transportation should be built in stages

Start with the biggest potential runs....make them profitable

THEN, add to that

I don't think you are disagreeing at all with me. At least I don't disagree with you.

I am not insinuating a free public transportation system or trains to nowhere. lol.

Cool

I think you can define PORK by above

To many projects are ill concieved and heavily subsidized

And now we are back to the Obama/Pelosi Porkulus Bill

I am no fan of the great money flush, that's for sure. OLS

I would like to see private industry do this on their own and IF we were doing some D&R in America, we could subsidize it to move it along, in accordance with natural resources. That I could get behind.

LOL

Its not a Hijack......its part of what Obama has done

Did he personally say "I think the Vegas train is Good"...nope (?)

But if the Buck stops with Obama for the bad stuff....its stops for the good stuff also

The serious......

This train will increase the total market of people going to Vegas (I will take a train when I wouldn't have flown or driven) and less time will be spent in transit (bumper to bumper for hours)

I personal think this is a Public Transportation Project that has the potential to be a Milk Run

But The Governator Rhino is increasing my taxes.....so maybe I will have to gamble on the Lottery to afford a trip to "Lost Wages"

Does anyone know how much a train linking LA to Vegas would be? I'm not saying I don't want it (I'll never drive my car to Vegas ever again) but the cost has to be in the tens of billions of dollars...at least. I don't see it ever happening.

Does anyone know how much a train linking LA to Vegas would be? I'm not saying I don't want it (I'll never drive my car to Vegas ever again) but the cost has to be in the tens of billions of dollars...at least. I don't see it ever happening.

Dude...WE HAZ a printing press and everything.

No worries

makes me saddened. He is an incompatant idiot on a level much worse than Bush was or ever will be.

Almost every appointee has been a tax cheat. The biggest one actually got the job and is RUNNING the IRS :doh:

He can't fill the treasury Dept. job due to the first two were also tax cheats and no else wants the job.

His first act as president was signing bills into law, and when asked about them, didn't know what they entaled, and had to differ to his lawyer to explain them.

He continues to try to explain that earmarks aren't pork, but smart spending.

He continually refers to this economy as the worst since the depression and needs to be fixed, yet the numbers don't even come close to what the depression was, and still not even close to the the 80's one.

He complains about the republicans and bushs spending, yet he has presided over one of the largest spending bills of any president, and has proposed more, taking the total even higher than Bush or the repubs could've dreamed of.

he wanted to replace marine one(helicoter) but the contractor they picked doesn't make helicopters...:doh: The one that did got so many modifications requested by the whitehouse that it was too heavy to fly:doh: and cost too much :doh:

Honestly his first days in office have been so laughable that if not true would be funny. IMO I think he is being given a pass since he is the first black president and what he stands for is too big to fail.

But at some point, people are going to see through the blundering and incompatancies......at least one would hope the american people are smart enough to figure it out

He plays the Muslim card. He stifles recruitment efforts of our enemy and gains leverage against Muslim governments by speaking directly to their people. His first interview as President was to a Muslim media agency. What a powerful thing a Republic is, from Bush who was considered on par with Hitler to a guy that seems as popular as the Muslim leaders in their own country.

With that said, I think he is doing a good job securing what Bush did. Bush made a serious power grab, snatching that oil in Iraq and securing it for the future of America. Powell I think sacrificed himself for the opportunity presented for his country. Bush took 9/11 as a reason to grow our empire. He also intimidated the terrorists, pretty much stating that anything they do will be used as a reason to make America stronger by taking Muslim land and resources. Obama has to play the clean up man, secure it all, make it all work, pat all the allies we pissed off in our power grab on the back and tell them we've changed.

He's doing good so far.

.....think that he is more concerned with his celebrity and not with the state of the union. Not saying anyone else could do any better but I really could care less who his Final Four picks are or seeing him on Leno, that's not what the POTUS is supposed to be.

this

He plays the Muslim card. He stifles recruitment efforts of our enemy and gains leverage against Muslim governments by speaking directly to their people. His first interview as President was to a Muslim media agency. What a powerful thing a Republic is, from Bush who was considered on par with Hitler to a guy that seems as popular as the Muslim leaders in their own country.

With that said, I think he is doing a good job securing what Bush did. Bush made a serious power grab, snatching that oil in Iraq and securing it for the future of America. Powell I think sacrificed himself for the opportunity presented for his country. Bush took 9/11 as a reason to grow our empire. He also intimidated the terrorists, pretty much stating that anything they do will be used as a reason to make America stronger by taking Muslim land and resources. Obama has to play the clean up man, secure it all, make it all work, pat all the allies we pissed off in our power grab on the back and tell them we've changed.

He's doing good so far.

The moment our troops are gone, that government will be toppled and Iraq will be a puppet of Iran.

Archived