Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook36 hates: March Madness

Westbrook36

Leave hockey out of this. Hockey's ratings have surged since the lockout. Did you know the NHL has better attendance numbers in major markets such as Philadelphia and Chicago than the NBA? The NBA and MLS have a better chance of disbanding than the strong, resurgent NHL.

Imagine if they didn't have a brain dead POS for a commisoner... they may actually be televised. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, beats the NHL playoffs. Intensity is an understatement.

Westbrook maybe you can help me fill in my bracket...I'm having trouble picking a winner in this Ohio State - Siena matchup.

I mean, on the one hand I want to pick Siena because they are the saint bernards and saint bernards are my favorite of all the bernards (except of course for Andy Bernard). On the other hand, Ohio State has great jersey colors. I mean, you can't go wrong with the classic red/white combo. The again, if you think about it a saint bernard really would destroy a buckeye (let's face it, they might as well just be called the acorns!) in a heartbeat. Of course, I did also just find out that Ohio State seriously has a player named Zisis Sarikopoulos. How awesome would it be to hear that Zisis Sarikopoulos scored a game winning 4 point shot???

I dunno Westbrook, can you please help me out? My office pride is on the line with this bracket.

Westbrook maybe you can help me fill in my bracket...I'm having trouble picking a winner in this Ohio State - Siena matchup.

I mean, on the one hand I want to pick Siena because they are the saint bernards and saint bernards are my favorite of all the bernards (except of course for Andy Bernard). On the other hand, Ohio State has great jersey colors. I mean, you can't go wrong with the classic red/white combo. The again, if you think about it a saint bernard really would destroy a buckeye (let's face it, they might as well just be called the acorns!) in a heartbeat. Of course, I did also just find out that Ohio State seriously has a player named Zisis Sarikopoulos. How awesome would it be to hear that Zisis Sarikopoulos scored a game winning 4 point shot???

I dunno Westbrook, can you please help me out? My office pride is on the line with this bracket.

You make a good case for both OSU and Siena, that is a tough one. Look out for Gonzaga to be a sleeper, and I think that Pitt, Louisville, UConn, and UNC all have a decent chance at winning it all. I think we'll see some good games come the Super Sixteen and the Excellent Eight.

:silly:

You make a good case for both OSU and Siena, that is a tough one. Look out for Gonzaga to be a sleeper, and I think that Pitt, Louisville, UConn, and UNC all have a decent chance at winning it all. I think we'll see some good games come the Super Sixteen and the Excellent Eight.

:silly:

Louisville doesnt stand a chance against Morehead State.

Blue and Yellow, mascot is the eagles.

Eagles eat cardinals for breakfast.

Ooooo, blue and yellow, I like those colors. That's the color of the Swedish flag and Sweden is the home of hot Swedish chicks. And ABBA, ABBA is from Sweden and they rock. Yeah, I'm taking Morehead State to beat Louisville.

Newsflash.

ESPN is a business. They have a product that they want to sell to as many people as possible. People have fun playing office pools, ESPN wants to make a dollar. You watch the NFL and consume NFL merchandise because you are a fan that knows the cup size of every player on the Philadelphia Eagles. Because you are a hardcore fan, you hate the fact that "fringe" sports fans are having a little bit of fun. It's really that simple.

In a way, you are mad that people aren't reviewing all 2,000+ Division 1 basketball games that happened this year and are rather relying on "experts" to give us the down-low. Sorry dude, you're grandstanding about people not being knowledgeable enough to make educated picks. On behalf of everyone you are speaking of, "WE KNOW."

I agree with the Gonzaga comment, that is true. I think I'm guilty of saying it in the past.

But personally, I watch college b-ball for buzzer beaters, 12 lead changes and the rivalries. I like watching basketball players that aren't playing for money, and moreso to make their fan sections go insane or to shut the opposing fans up.

Help me pick my 12 / 5 upset.

Honestly, you are right people don't know squat about most of the teams in the tourney, who cares. My wife hates basketball however she does a bracket, I even came home from work last year and caught her watching a game on opening night, I thought it was great even though her picks were ridiculous.

It's all about the fun, excitement, being less productive at work and cheering for upsets, unless you have a top seeded team that you like, for one reason or another.

Other than WB being a Eagles fan, I can't see why anyone would be a dick about it.

I mean, on the one hand I want to pick Siena because they are the saint bernards and saint bernards are my favorite of all the bernards (except of course for Andy Bernard).

:rotflmao:

The again, if you think about it a saint bernard really would destroy a buckeye (let's face it, they might as well just be called the acorns!) in a heartbeat.

Whenever my dog eats acorns, he ****s out acorns. Thus, acorns are actually impervious to dogs. :silly:

I have Northern Iowa going to the sweet 16. I have them beating Miss State (who knocked off UDub) in Round 2. I think I also have the Hilltoppers (WKU) beating Illinois in Round 1.

Thanks, I haven't looked at the brackets to much yet, Western Kentucky (I assume that's what WKU stands for) made it last year didn't they? I am pretty sure a lady I use to work with went to WKU, she was a huge Kentuckty fan though, probably because WKU always craps the bed.

Thanks, I haven't looked at the brackets to much yet, Western Kentucky (I assume that's what WKU stands for) made it last year didn't they? I am pretty sure a lady I use to work with went to WKU, she was a huge Kentuckty fan though, probably because WKU always craps the bed.

How can you bet against the HILLTOPPERS??? haha, seriously, what is a Hilltopper?

Don't be ridiculous Ren, I totally read online that Sarikopoulous doesn't have the ups for a 4-pointer.

Archived