Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I almost bought this (Redskin shirt)

dcoles11

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3442145&cp=716689.2237636.2247558&parentPage=family

p5594572reg.jpg

For the past 3 years or so NFL shop has come out with these shirts and every year I say i'm going to buy one and for whatever reason I never have.

This year I told myself I wasn't going to make any excuses and just do it.

So I go to the site to buy it and I see that it cost $29.99! Every year before it was like $19.99 or less.

With shipping it would end cosing almost $40. I just can't justfiy spending $40 on a t-shirt, let alone a T shirt that i'm only going to wear a few times.

Oh well, maybe next year.

Just figured i'd share incase any of you don't mind spending $40 and think it would be a cool shirt to have for St. Patrick's Day.

Odd thread, yet imformative.

It was either this or post this trade idea I have that brings Peyton Manning, Larry Fitzgerald, and Ed Reed all to the Redskins for Colt Brennen and a 6th round pick in 2010 :silly:

I also wanted to do my part to help Mr. Snyder afford to pay Mr. Hanynesworth, I figure if enough people buy these St. Patrick Day shirts that may be accomplished ;)

ha! dcoles your post made me want to go and look at the skins shop and they have a deal that says if you buy either a haynesworth or hall replica they will give you a jason taylor replica for free! this is hilarious because they probably have a ton of these things laying around that need to get rid of.

It was either this or post this trade idea I have that brings Peyton Manning, Larry Fitzgerald, and Ed Reed all to the Redskins for Colt Brennen and a 6th round pick in 2010 :silly:

I also wanted to do my part to help Mr. Snyder afford to pay Mr. Hanynesworth, I figure if enough people buy these St. Patrick Day shirts that may be accomplished ;)

After some of the stuff i've read on this board your trade idea probably wouldn't sound that outlandish.

Ugh

:2cents:

These "Irish" t-shirts (not specifically Redskins - just generally) are silly. I live in the land of "look at me I'm Irish" and it's tiresome, especially because 100% of the people wearing these are American, not Irish. <sigh>

I know - get over it. OK I will, by having a pint or six of Guinness in Belfast on St. Patrick's Day, and NOT wearing an "Irish" t-shirt ;)

Ugh

:2cents:

These "Irish" t-shirts (not specifically Redskins - just generally) are silly. I live in the land of "look at me I'm Irish" and it's tiresome, especially because 100% of the people wearing these are American, not Irish. <sigh>

I know - get over it. OK I will, by having a pint or six of Guinness in Belfast on St. Patrick's Day, and NOT wearing an "Irish" t-shirt ;)

I'm not Irish,however it is my B-Day. Would it be ok with you if I get myself one for my B-Day?:D

Bring on the green beer! :chug::refill:

green-beer.jpg

do they have a photo with irish car bombs "spilled" all over it?

that's how must of my shirts end up on st. patty's day:pint:

First time I ordered one of those I called it an Irish Car Bomb, the bartender recommended I dont do that in the future because if there is an Irish being about they would get rather offended. Understandably after I thought about it.

Cool shirt, but I would feel rather silly wearing it not being Irish.

If I was Irish I'd get it. I saw a Blackhawks one that I loved similar to that.

I have almost bought one of these myself, but thankfully did not spend the money... it's a pretty penny to spend on a shirt you can only wear once a year....

also, it just looks weird seeing the skins in green... it goes against every fiber in my being... like seeing them in silver and blue :puke:

Are you out of your mind??!! :mad: a 6th rounder?? Are you trying to say Colt Brennan is not worthy enough? oh don't you dare....

:saber:

First time I ordered one of those I called it an Irish Car Bomb, the bartender recommended I dont do that in the future because if there is an Irish being about they would get rather offended. Understandably after I thought about it.

Depends on the person. My wife, who gets offended at stupid things (she would have flamed everyone in the "we" thread), surprisingly didn't get offended by this, even though she's from Northern Ireland and knows a thing or two about car bombs.

Then again, an Irish friend who I thought I knew well and wouldn't mind nearly freaked out over this and accused me of racism. I guess he wasn't drunk enough at the time... :silly:

Archived