Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Candy made to resemble crack cocaine.

Cooked Crack

The Davis Cup is bringing thousands to the magic city, including a vendor who's stirring up some controversy. It has to do with the name of the product she's selling, called “Craque.”

For some, this homemade candy appears to resemble crack cocaine. The product's website, displays the different flavors like: "I Love Craque", "Obama Rocks," and even a special flavor made just for the Davis Cup, "Tennis Rocks."

The Director of Youth Services, Cedric Sparks, isn't a fan.

"Let’s show anyone who tries to advance foolishness like this that this is not the type of city for that, and we don't tolerate this kind of stuff," Sparks says.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Craque-For-Sale/TLKZGnCOfUqFZpYWcNiyUA.cspx

s-CRAQUE-large.jpg

If you trying to get your fix.

Those candy cigarettes were awesome. They had two kinds that I used to buy from the ice cream man. The first were just sugar candy in the shape of a stick. But the other ones were actually bubble gum wrapped in a cigarette paper and when you blew on them, powdered sugar would blow out the end. Guess which were better?

You can still get candy cigarettes, but nowadays they barely resemble cigarettes. Just as well. Besides, they taste like crap anyway.

I never got them for the taste. it was for the little paper around it so when you blew thru it they would make a smoke effect.

just like big league chew. made you feel like you were chewin red man or levi garrett.

I had some college friends who snorted Pixy Stix.

I tried to warn them about what would happen. They didn't listen. They suffered.

But what's so wrong about crack candy? Let the free market decide what's okay to sell and what isn't, right? I'm planning to start a candy company that sells confectioner's sugar in quart-size Ziploc bags. We'll also manufacture those wax test-tube looking things with delicious sugary syrup inside, but they'll be shaped like syringes.

And right now I'm working on a concept for an edible spoon packaged with a piece of rock candy. You place the rock in the spoon, stick the whole shebang in the oven for 15 minutes like a Shrinky-Dink, and then enjoy some deliciously browned caramelized sugar. Parental supervision required!

Then we'll introduce the "Fun Time Funnel" Root Beer Bong. Pending licensing, we'll also sell kids Red Calf Energy Drink with their school lunches. To make it appeal to young'uns, we'll make it look and taste exactly like regular Red Bull, but we'll add sugar to differentiate it from its low-octane adult counterpart.

And this is just the beginning. Eventually we'll have all kinds of kiddie equivalents of beer and liquor, like Spudweiser and Baby Maker's Mark.

Now taking investments for seed money. This market makes it a great time to get in on the ground floor of a bulletproof new venture!

I never got them for the taste. it was for the little paper around it so when you blew thru it they would make a smoke effect.

The ones they have nowadays don't do that anymore. They're just sticks of sugar essentially.

Those candy cigarettes were awesome. They had two kinds that I used to buy from the ice cream man. The first were just sugar candy in the shape of a stick. But the other ones were actually bubble gum wrapped in a cigarette paper and when you blew on them, powdered sugar would blow out the end. Guess which were better?

hell yeah candy cigs were the shiz!

I had some college friends who snorted Pixy Stix.

I tried to warn them about what would happen. They didn't listen. They suffered.

But what's so wrong about crack candy? Let the free market decide what's okay to sell and what isn't, right? I'm planning to start a candy company that sells confectioner's sugar in quart-size Ziploc bags. We'll also manufacture those wax test-tube looking things with delicious sugary syrup inside, but they'll be shaped like syringes.

And right now I'm working on a concept for an edible spoon packaged with a piece of rock candy. You place the rock in the spoon, stick the whole shebang in the oven for 15 minutes like a Shrinky-Dink, and then enjoy some deliciously browned caramelized sugar. Parental supervision required!

Then we'll introduce the "Fun Time Funnel" Root Beer Bong. Pending licensing, we'll also sell kids Red Calf Energy Drink with their school lunches. To make it appeal to young'uns, we'll make it look and taste exactly like regular Red Bull, but we'll add sugar to differentiate it from its low-octane adult counterpart.

And this is just the beginning. Eventually we'll have all kinds of kiddie equivalents of beer and liquor, like Spudweiser and Baby Maker's Mark.

Now taking investments for seed money. This market makes it a great time to get in on the ground floor of a bulletproof new venture!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

BTW what happened to your friends who snorted pixie sticks?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

BTW what happened to your friends who snorted pixie sticks?

Their nostrils felt like they were burning. Badly. For a long time.

Pixy Stix are made of dextrose, citric acid, and small amounts of various flavoring agents. Put it up your nose and it readily dissolves in the moist environment of your nostril(s), aggravating the sensitive skin and receptors up there.

Unhappy campers. At least I got a good laugh out of it.

Archived