Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

From Vinny: No Interest in TO

mhd24

I don't know if I believe Vinny especially after him always saying we aren't going after this person, we aren't going after that person. But he does. ex. Jason Taylor last year.

Yeah, but why post it on redskins.com? The Taylor stuff was from JLC.

Uh huh.

One week ago: "We got a two-year deal with Jason Taylor at first and we are happy to have him back for his second year."

Seven months ago: "We are not negotiating to trade for Jason Taylor or anyone else."

Two hours after that: "I'm excited to announce we've acquired Jason Taylor."

Uh huh.

One week ago: "We got a two-year deal with Jason Taylor at first and we are happy to have him back for his second year."

Seven months ago: "We are not negotiating to trade for Jason Taylor or anyone else."

Two hours after that: "I'm excited to announce we've acquired Jason Taylor."

Bingo we have a winner :chair:

I don't Believe Vinny at all plus i dont think he is really a cancer most of his teammates have been on his side on everything he has stated nobody has said he is a liar or come out and said anything bad. Terrell Owens is hands down better wideout we have now and probably ever be. Yes he is 35 but how many people no homo have a body like T.O. and can physically still do everything as if he was 25? Redskins should take a look if he will sign for 1yr 4mill do it plus keep this in mind Terrell Owens is good friends with our player of personal Clinton Portis i have thrown parties with them hosting and everytime T.O. is here in D.C. game time wise and off season charities there around each other. Do we really want Randle El starting again this year because we dont know if Devin Thomas is coming back in shape and is ready to ball. Thomas thinks very highly of himself and he hasn't even done anything the money has changed the kid and i dont think he will ever have dedication to the team and his career.

I don't Believe Vinny at all plus i dont think he is really a cancer most of his teammates have been on his side on everything he has stated nobody has said he is a liar or come out and said anything bad. Terrell Owens is hands down better wideout we have now and probably ever be. Yes he is 35 but how many people no homo have a body like T.O. and can physically still do everything as if he was 25? Redskins should take a look if he will sign for 1yr 4mill do it plus keep this in mind Terrell Owens is good friends with our player of personal Clinton Portis i have thrown parties with them hosting and everytime T.O. is here in D.C. game time wise and off season charities there around each other. Do we really want Randle El starting again this year because we dont know if Devin Thomas is coming back in shape and is ready to ball. Thomas thinks very highly of himself and he hasn't even done anything the money has changed the kid and i dont think he will ever have dedication to the team and his career.

Puncuation is your friend. Don't forget him.

Here is a blank thought. If Owens doesn't get offers, we could sign him to a veteran's minimum for one year and have behavioral clauses up the wazoo. He wouldn't ask for a lot of money because he would get $8 million from Dallas in dead money anyway. He could say Dallas is paying him to play for Washington.

Archived