Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Cowboys Release T.O. Discussion thread--merged/MET

Rexrode21

I dunno what you guys are so happy about. TO was one of the main reasons the Girls weren't winning. Their locker room chemistry was like the chemistry between the prom queen and president of the chess club. They don't have Pacman anymore. Now TO is gone. Holy crap Jones might actually be learning his lesson.

Thankfully, they still have a few guys on there with crappy attitudes. Oh, and Romo sits to pee=choke, so it's all good.:dallasuck

I swear if there are any rumors over the next 24 hours that the Redskins are talking to him... I will fly to Redskins Park (yes, land directly in the middle of it), jump out and slap Daniel Snyder across the face.

Snyder isn't that stupid. At least I hope not anyway...

This isn't good news. The Cowboys in the long run will be much better without his distractions and sliding abilities.

I wonder if the release ties in with Ray Lewis committing to the Ravens earlier.

Just say no Danny and Vinny!

awesome.....

I was really getting tired of him

now who is homo going to throw to???

Roy Williams.....I hope Hall and Rogers can hold up against Miles Austin and Sam Hurd.

Think we were pissed when we cut Jason Taylor after Chris Canty signed....

Cowgirls fans have to be pissed since TJ is signed.....they trying to get peppers?

Archived