Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Cowboys Release T.O. Discussion thread--merged/MET

Rexrode21

So if I have this correct when the season ended Jerry stated the coaching staff would staying tacked (which had immediate changes by releasings) and he stated TO would be back. lol.....Oh and say good bye wade, you're next fat man.

Somewhere in Oakland Al Davis is pulling out his overhead projecter and working out contract details by hand.

Oakland is the only team I see maybe going after this guy. There's not a coach in the National Football League who wants this guy.

Unfortunatley, new head coach Cable won't have much of a choice. Al will go to his grave getting people who go "vertical". I'd be willing to put a lot on it that TO ends up in Silver and Black sometime this offseason.

I swear if there are any rumors over the next 24 hours that the Redskins are talking to him... I will fly to Redskins Park (yes, land directly in the middle of it), jump out and slap Daniel Snyder across the face.

i'll hold him still for you to slap him

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!! The funny thing is the media will praise them for cleaning out their locker room, instead of clowning them for picking up a career @$$clown!! San Fran., Philly, Dallas,... next stop OAKLAND!!!! How long before he starts saying Romo sits to pee is gay???

Archived