Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thinking like a fan

gobigred

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Heck! We might make the Lions look fairly decent.

I can't believe we are celebrating this signing. What a joke! Just wait, till we are in mid season and Haynesworth is at career low stats. I've given him 2 years before we release him until we bring in a new shiny toy.

Vinny Cerrato needs to be fired. Period! What a joke!

'Okay, the 'Skins are only about $3M under the cap AFTER doing a ton of restructuring, yet have reportedly already signed Hall to a $55M 6-year deal, are still looking at re-signing Dockery, are looking at signing Chris Canty, are looking at Ray Willis, are planning to keep Jason Taylor, have restructured the deal for Griffin (which likely means they plan to keep him), have qualified Montgomery and Golston (which likely means they plan to keep them), and yet are still looking to pay $100M over 7 years to Haynesworth?'

No Superbowl for the Skins any time soon.

Um... welcome to ExtremeSkins?

Heck! We might make the Lions look fairly decent.

I can't believe we are celebrating this signing. What a joke! Just wait, till we are in mid season and Haynesworth is at career low stats. I've given him 2 years before we release him until we bring in a new shiny toy.

Vinny Cerrato needs to be fired. Period! What a joke!

'Okay, the 'Skins are only about $3M under the cap AFTER doing a ton of restructuring, yet have reportedly already signed Hall to a $55M 6-year deal, are still looking at re-signing Dockery, are looking at signing Chris Canty, are looking at Ray Willis, are planning to keep Jason Taylor, have restructured the deal for Griffin (which likely means they plan to keep him), have qualified Montgomery and Golston (which likely means they plan to keep them), and yet are still looking to pay $100M over 7 years to Haynesworth?'

No Superbowl for the Skins any time soon.

In the words of Jim Calhoun: Shut up, just shut up...

He's obviously using an alter… a current member who does not want to be associated with a this post.

So I suppose if one of the other 6 teams had signed him they would have been geniuses. Maybe you could write a post about how Haynesworth might improve the 4th ranked overall Redskins defense?

So...according to you, improving on areas of need means the Skins will get worse?

Am I reading your post right?

Or maybe improving on paper in one area, results in no depth and solutions for other areas.

You will see the effect in coming years.

Archived