Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody watching nfl network free agency show

JeepRyder

I totally agree...................I dont care what anyone says, I know how a huge contract to Fat Albert can hurt us if this doesnt go well, but I want us to get this guy so bad. Ive been wanting a beast DT for years now. And for the last 2 years Ive always said if I could get one DT it would Haynesworth. But I never in a thousand years wouldve thought we'd get a shot at him.........Lets go Dan, lets make it happen :).

Agreed. That is why I've been all for getting him, even with a big paycheck. It is extremely rare that you have a shot at a player of that caliber without having to give up draft picks, etc.

We need depth and a 16 game (hopefully 19 game) player. I just can't see breaking the bank for Haynesworth. Haynesworth = Stubblefield, not White.

After Jason Taylor started every game in his career then comes here and gets a freak injury I honestly have a hard time going along putting a lot of stock in injury history unless it's something degenerative.

I'd be surprised if Haynesworth lasted more than 3 more years in the league. A big body like that just seems like it wouldn't be able to take it.

Wow, they are starting the same episode for the 4th time. Less than one hour until one of the biggest landmarks of the NFL off-season and they are not updating anyone or bringing anyone new into the show. They could have their pick of local sports writers from any market but they are just showing a re-run.

Guys, I don't want to rain on your dreams, but there's no way we get Albert and Deangelo, unless we bury a lot of cap money. Eight million signing bonus, spread over 4 years, and 4 mil a year to play times 2.

Plus get Brown from the Ravens? And re-sign Doc? And pay whatever non-lineman surpise Vinny comes up with at pick 13?

I didn't know the Skins were getting some of the stimulus package. Is Obama a Skins fan? I always thought he was a Bears fan.

Archived