Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody watching nfl network free agency show

JeepRyder

NFL Network has their Free Agency preview show on. They were saying if Washington gets Albert Haynesworth, Deangelo hall will be the happiest Redskin because he will probably lead the NFL in INTs. :) Come Deangelo just sign already. I swear I think Hall is just making sure we get Albert and then he will sign right behind Albert.

NFL Network has their Free Agency preview show on. They were saying if Washington gets Albert Haynesworth, Deangelo hall will be the happiest Redskin because he will probably lead the NFL in INTs. :) Come Deangelo just sign already. I swear I think Hall is just making sure we get Albert and then he will sign right behind Albert.

No way Hall gets signed if Haynesworth is.

Adam Schefter said he thinks Hall will stay in Washington. He said Deangelo picked us when he left Oakland and likes our system and fits perfect in it which I think he does. As long as our offer is in the range of other teams I think he stays here. Especially if we get Albert. Then all of the sudden Albert makes Andre Carter and Jason Taylor look better at Ends. And really makes Hall and the rest of the secondary look great.

Adam Schefter said he thinks Hall will stay in Washington. He said Deangelo picked us when he left Oakland and likes our system and fits perfect in it which I think he does. As long as our offer is in the range of other teams I think he stays here. Especially if we get Albert. Then all of the sudden Albert makes Andre Carter and Jason Taylor look better at Ends. And really makes Hall and the rest of the secondary look great.

I can not put in to words how amazing that would be if it happens like that.

Remember guys I have mentioned this in other threads but Shawn Springs said on The Locker Room a month ago Halls resigning would have a lot to do with what the redskins do to improve the pass rush. Corners like knowing they wont be running around forever cause the dline sucks. Thats why I said if we sign Haynesworth I think u see Hall within hours sign his deal.

Just got back from the bar and went straight to NFL Network. I've been reluctant about the Haynesworth talk because of the possibility he might just be playing for this contract, but it can't be denied he is a beast when motivated! I love how they think Blache would be a good coach for him....

Just got back from the bar and went straight to NFL Network. I've been reluctant about the Haynesworth talk because of the possibility he might just be playing for this contract, but it can't be denied he is a beast when motivated! I love how they think Blache would be a good coach for him....

i agree, interesting about how they all think blache can make it work. usually the skins get bashed, but they all seemed in favor of signing fat albert. gives me more hope of success if this does in fact happen.

As it stands, Springs is going to get cut from my understanding no matter who is signed. Signing Haynesworth is going to take a lot of maneuvering by the 'Skins.

This is not true....this is how I see it. If Haynesworth is signed, thereby creating the situation Hall is happy with, then it is easy to cut springs to make room to resign Hall. If we can't do the maneuvering to resign Hall then we keep Springs for next year.

Archived