Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody watching nfl network free agency show

JeepRyder

i agree, interesting about how they all think blache can make it work. usually the skins get bashed, but they all seemed in favor of signing fat albert. gives me more hope of success if this does in fact happen.

I just hope I can stay awake long enought to see what happens...

I don't know about a coach being able to motivate a player to play better... Haynesworth played for Jeff Fischer, whom I think is one of the best coaches in the NFL. A player either has love for the game or love for the paycheck... and then there are guys like Manny Ramirez who I can't figure out.

So, are any analysts predicting we're gonna be makin moves in the wee hours of the morning? Cause if not, sleep is better.

That's what I was wondering. I'm trying to remember the last few years, and it doesn't seem like there's a big splash like, right at midnight, its usually over the course of the weekend. Am I way off on this? I don't want to spend my whole night on here waiting for news that's not gonna come right away. Any thoughts?

Just got back from the bar and went straight to NFL Network. I've been reluctant about the Haynesworth talk because of the possibility he might just be playing for this contract, but it can't be denied he is a beast when motivated! I love how they think Blache would be a good coach for him....

He's motivated to get the money. What happens when he gets it?

i had to stop watching, they're listing too many positives about AH coming here. i'm still against it, but they are weakening my resolve

That's how I've been feeling. I've been against it from the beginning, but the more I hear about it and the more posts I read on here, the better I've been feeling about it. I'm already an indecisive person- I'm screwed on this one at least until the season starts.

That's what I was wondering. I'm trying to remember the last few years, and it doesn't seem like there's a big splash like, right at midnight, its usually over the course of the weekend. Am I way off on this? I don't want to spend my whole night on here waiting for news that's not gonna come right away. Any thoughts?

I think things usually happen later on. I don't remember anything happening early on. I would go to sleep and wake up and maybe there would be some news.

You guys are getting me way too excited now and my heart is going to be broken if none of this ends up happening, haha.

I totally agree...................I dont care what anyone says, I know how a huge contract to Fat Albert can hurt us if this doesnt go well, but I want us to get this guy so bad. Ive been wanting a beast DT for years now. And for the last 2 years Ive always said if I could get one DT it would Haynesworth. But I never in a thousand years wouldve thought we'd get a shot at him.........Lets go Dan, lets make it happen :).

Coles to MIA makes a lot of sense. I can't belive they cut him to begin with. Their FA wasted a lot of money last year. Only good signing was to overpay for the lineman from PIT. They lost a year of development in their "future" QB and now cut their most reliable WR.... what's going on in NY?

Archived