Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

dockery available?

Sellersallday

I liked Dock when he was here except he did have his share of penalties. If he is a Buges guy and he doesn't want the whole bank, then I am all for getting a little younger and with somebody who should be able to step right in and start.

I didn't see too much of the Bills last year so don't know how Royal did. I am guessing Yoder fills in the role as blocking tight end just as well.

I actually think this is interesting and I would rather have Pete Kendell back .. He would be cheaper and we could actually run left with Kendell in there .

I remember someone running into Lefu(sp?) talking about the line and saying that Buges treated everyone on the line like family with the possible exception of DD . Buges made him and Derick took the money .

I don't think we bring him back unless people like Samuels starts pressing hard for him, though I still think he would rather have Pete there ... .

SHOCKER!!!!! Just kidding..As long as he doesnt command a billion dollars a year I like this...Looks like we could have a productive offseason...

Sign Dock (Adress the oline)

Sign Fat albert(Hook up the dline) man the thought of him and taylor on the same line is gonna keep me up all night

Keep Hall(CUT SPRINGS)

we pretty much cannot go wrong in the draft if we pull off these signings....

I agree too, at this point at least.

At this point, I should probably put in a ;) and ask if at this point the chick in your sig should be starting for us cause hot damn...

At this point I agree. :D

Why not bring it both back? I realize the cap situation is tight, but I really don't see Kendal getting offered anything in the open market. I believe, we hold the leverage, and I also mentioned in another post that I believe Dock can be brought in for cheaper then some may think. I expect his agent to try to get a one year offer in order to re-prove himself for that contract on the open market next year.

Allow them to battle for the position in camp, which will also create depth in whomever doesn't win the battle position.

Rinehart can develop, and we can grab a Guard somewhere in the draft to also develop.

Don't get me wrong, that's the ideal situation but both are going to want to be guaranteed starters somewhere, Kendall's already said that he wants to stay here but not as a backup and of course, Dock will want to start so I think it would be tough to get both of them here without throwing some $$$ at someone.

Archived