Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So how many people have you had sex with?

buenosdiaz

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

it is such a stupid question to be honest.

And pointless.

Is someone says they are 31 and had sex with 4 people what does that mean?

And if then you find out it was 4 people 1 time, or how about 4 people each relationship lasting 3 years? Or how about they were married and had sex with 1 person when they got married, are still married, but now have had 4 partners?

The number in a vacuum means nothing.

Some of you guys "Bragging" about sleeping with 30 girls may have slept with the ugliest drunkest girl at a bar 30 different times and you have had sex a total of 31 times. Some of the guys who had sex with 7 may have had the 7 most hottest super model girls who each begged them to stay while others were begging him to sleep with them.

Perhaps the guy who say 9 has only had 3 lovers, but had a orgy with 6 women.

It's a stupid, pointless question in a vacuum. It doesn't mean you are a stud, or a dork. The answer doesn't make you a better or worse person. It's simply a number. No different then how many restaurants have you eaten at.

I think a better question is do you feel that your sexual experiences have been what you wanted?

If you wanted to only have sex with people you loved, have you achived that?

If you wanted to have at least one 1 night stand, have you achived that?

If you wanted to have a crazy orgy once in your life, have you achived that?

If you wanted to only have sex with the woman you married, have you achived that?

Are you happy with your sexual experinces?

And pointless.

And if then you find out it was 4 people 1 time, or how about 4 people each relationship lasting 3 years? Or how about they were married and had sex with 1 person when they got married, are still married, but now have had 4 partners?

Some of you guys "Bragging" about sleeping with 30 girls may have slept with the ugliest drunkest girl at a bar 30 different times and you have had sex a total of 31 times. Some of the guys who had sex with 7 may have had the 7 most hottest super model girls who each begged them to stay while others were begging him to sleep with them.

It's a stupid, pointless question in a vacuum. It doesn't mean you are a stud, or a dork. The answer doesn't make you a better or worse person. It's simply a number. No different then how many restaurants have you eaten at.

I think a better question is do you feel that your sexual experiences have been what you wanted?

If you wanted to only have sex with the woman you married, have you achived that?

Way to ruin the pissing contest, TMK :silly:

^^^^^^I don't know if this was directed at me, as I didn't mean to brag at all, just answer the question and introduce a little bit of funny at the same time. Over the course of 13 years, 8 of those I was in a relationship. Thus, pretty much had sex with just 4 girls and was and am happy with my sexual experiences. Albeit, I'm not that sexual of a person.

Instances over my 5 years of being single allowed me to interface with girls that I wound up having sex with them because there was a physical attraction present at the time, I never did what I did to say "there's another notch on the ol' bed post, good job wonder-penis!" It's just the way it went down, and frankly, it was awesome.

And pointless.

I don't view anyone who's posted really as bragging, but they are answering a question. No one is getting put down for saying how many or how little their number is. It's just part of the discussion.

Here's another variable on the next poll:

How many people have you had sex with that you would rate above a 7.

:D

you're just opening a new can of worms, because rating scales vary considerably. I had a buddy who claimed he'd see three "10s" while at lunch in downtown DC. I personally have not met many people over 8 rating, but I have a ridiculous rating scale.

Somebody needs to get laid. :)

And pointless.

Your points are kind of arbitrary.

But to simplify the math for you:

2 ugly girls = 1 hot girl

Meaning: for every 2 ugly girls you plug, the next girl should be hot.

I'm telling you, this is the secret a lot of men haven't caught on to yet! I've dated a lot of hot ass women in my life (and still am), but I also plugged a lot of ugly moose faced girls when things got tough. And I'm telling you, if you were perve growing up as a teen ager, your craving for woman only gets worse when get older.

I'm telling you fellas, lower your standards a little bit and go ahead and plug a couple of donkeys and get your practice on so when you do run into that dime piece you'll appreciate the sex a lot more and so will she!!!!

I don't view anyone who's posted really as bragging, but they are answering a question. No one is getting put down for saying how many or how little their number is. It's just part of the discussion.

Exactly. It's an honest answer, to a simple question. If somebody wanted to, they could accuse a virgin of bragging as well as a 30+'er.

Your points are kind of arbitrary.

But to simplify the math for you:

2 ugly girls = 1 hot girl

Meaning: for every 2 ugly girls you plug, the next girl should be hot.

I'm telling you, this is the secret a lot of men haven't caught on to yet! I've dated a lot of hot ass women in my life (and still am), but I also plugged a lot of ugly moose faced girls when things got tough. And I'm telling you, if you were perve growing up as a teen ager, your craving for woman only gets worse when get older.

I'm telling you fellas, lower your standards a little bit and go ahead and plug a couple of donkeys and get your practice on so when you do run into that dime piece you'll appreciate the sex a lot more and so will she!!!!

lol you are great man...

i think that's my problem i kept my standards to high and refused to plug donkeys. maybe i should just ef everything that comes my way.

course im in the 20-30s but only one i would consider a donkey.

lol you are great man...

i think that's my problem i kept my standards to high and refused to plug donkeys. maybe i should just ef everything that comes my way.

See when I was younger, girls would just throw coochie your way. Now that I'm older, I actually have to start trying. And granted, I like to put in the effor and work, but sometimes it will sufice to go ahead and smash out the first donkey that smiles at you. :laugh:

hahaha i love the term "dime piece"

tone dubbz that was a great post

Thanks bro. Its only fair that I share my past experiences with my fellow bretherens!!!

lol you are great man...

Don't worry, its a common mistake made by most men. It took me until I was around 25 to go ahead and throw standards out the window, it will only muddle your decision making ability......especially when you're intoxicated.

But like I said, I'm 30 now and promiscuous woman just don't fall into my lap randomly....so I got to take whats available at times even if they out weigh me by 50 pounds. And I'm telling you, its helped me fine tune my craft as well as add on victims to the hit list.

If Who Del counts I do believe I'm at an even 30. And he should, he was the best. (It's true baby.)

A tough question would be how many names do you remember. I gotta think about that one.

P.S. Some people take things waaaaaaaaaay too serious. TMat. But you're better than us so I'm sure you don't care.

Archived