Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol Season 8 and Season 9

Hitman#21

I can't believe that the black dude with crooked cap and the mouth piercing isn't making it on this season. I can't believe that the black dude who ****ed up the piano bit in Hollywood is making it and the other guy isn't.

I like that dudes best friend, I think he'll be a favorite... but I think that that guy had a better voice than him. I liked his version of Hey There Delilah on Hollywood week.

I can't stand that Tatyana Del Toro girl. Annoying as ****.

So far I'm not impressed and slightly upset with American Idol this season.

the blind guy made it for his story and piano ways but isn't a great singer but will garner votes......sad but true....the hot blonde/faith hill/katherine heigl should have made it for star potential and looks but the heinous shark nosed girl made it....granted better voice but unappealing.....to me at least.

^^^You know they sent him mainly for the entertainment/ratings factor, just like the overly-dramatic girl with the nails-on-a-chalkboard laugh (Tatiana or something) and the blind dude. In my opinion, sad but true. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know (on all 3). I hate that. They did that with Sanjaya, and it pissed me off week after week. Tatiana is horrible, the blind dude is not that good, and Norman sucks. There are some great singers that were screwed bc of these stupid picks.

Yeah, I know (on all 3). I hate that. They did that with Sanjaya, and it pissed me off week after week. Tatiana is horrible, the blind dude is not that good, and Norman sucks. There are some great singers that were screwed bc of these stupid picks.

Agreed - I'd love to say that this will be the demise of American Idol but, sadly... 'twill not. Too many dum-dums will still watch long after it becomes a complete joke. (Can't honestly say I won't be one of them) :doh:

If you are a fan of this show, you should look at www.votefortheworst.com

They have all of the behind the scenes info, and had the list of the people that made it tonight up on their site three weeks ago.

They also encourage everyone to vote for the single worst person to make the producers go crazy, and are featured on Howard Stern.

Their early, most annoying pick this season is Tatiana.

They're only worried about the ratings. As long as American Idol is on television, talented ppl will get overlooked to bring on somebody that's "entertaining".

As long as American Idol is on television, talented ppl will get overlooked to bring on somebody that's "entertaining".

I went back through this thread to find the guy's name, but he's only been referred to as "the black dude". He's the guy who had the piercing on his face that kind of looked like a tear and he did a pretty cool version of "Hey There Delilah" in Hollywood. He was friends with Danny Gokey (the guy who I think looks like Robert Downey, Jr., who made it.)

Anyway, I can't believe they passed him up and I hope he gets some sort of legitimate fame out of this, if not a record deal. Not only was he a good performer, but an awesome friend too :(

If you are a fan of this show, you should look at www.votefortheworst.com

They have all of the behind the scenes info, and had the list of the people that made it tonight up on their site three weeks ago.

They also encourage everyone to vote for the single worst person to make the producers go crazy, and are featured on Howard Stern.

Their early, most annoying pick this season is Tatiana.

I hate that site, it's what made sanjaya stick around as long as he did.

I hate that site, it's what made sanjaya stick around as long as he did.

Yes, I love it.

They do have some good articles.

Like letting people know that over 60% of the contestants are plants. They are current musicians, many with albums out. And several are on Simon's record label already.

They fail overseas....so they bring them here, act like they are no one, then they get picked by the judges to make the show. And Simon acts like he has never seen them before.

Joanna Pacitti has been dqed they said shes ineligible to compete because she has a record deal a few yrs ago, give me a break.

This is the girl..sad because i really thought she would win.

You thought she would win?? She kept forgetting her lines!

And good...people with prior record deals should not be able to compete- they've had their chance.

You thought she would win?? She kept forgetting her lines!

And good...people with prior record deals should not be able to compete- they've had their chance.

They just dqed her now? They knew all along. She talked about it on the show and with the judges. That doesn't make much sense. So you let her go to Hollywood the whole time knowing she had a contract before then all of a sudden you read the rules and say "oh, people who were on a record label cannot compete. I guess we have to send her home now after we brought her here." Seems retarded to me.

I went back through this thread to find the guy's name, but he's only been referred to as "the black dude". He's the guy who had the piercing on his face that kind of looked like a tear and he did a pretty cool version of "Hey There Delilah" in Hollywood. He was friends with Danny Gokey (the guy who I think looks like Robert Downey, Jr., who made it.)

Anyway, I can't believe they passed him up and I hope he gets some sort of legitimate fame out of this, if not a record deal. Not only was he a good performer, but an awesome friend too :(

Our whole family were WTF? He's got a great voice and Simon and crew effed up IMO. I'm hoping that someone backs out so they can reinstate him. His buddy is going to be a threat.

BTW. My family and I are so glad that Idol is back on because it's the one time that the four of make sure we make time to watch it together.

Oh yeah, for anyone that thinks the show is horrible. Too ****ing bad. We like it and your opinion means, well, nothing.:D

Archived