Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol Season 8 and Season 9

Hitman#21

I don't care if he's got tattoos all over his face. The dude was good. He was better than the white dude who made it. The man had soul. He turned a relatively average and catchy song into a great rendition that didn't need acoustics to be great.

(and yes, I see the metro vibe that your talking about but that guy was gansta)

I am sure the acoustics in the Ford Theater are next to perfect, so everyone was on the same playoing field. ; )

Dude there is no way that gangsta piercing boy would have won anyway, so what is everyone complaning about with this guy? American Idol has only shown a glimpse of the real talent that is on the show.

If I were the blind dudes agent he would wear sunglasses from hear on out.

I am calling the winner right now, and I am not sure of his name. The guy who taught himself to play the piano in two years and works at a dueling piano bar wins it all in a close match against the blind dude.

The blonde girl with the lack of style makes it into the top ten.

I don't think the blind guy makes it that far.

I am calling the winner right now, and I am not sure of his name. The guy who taught himself to play the piano in two years and works at a dueling piano bar wins it all in a close match against the blind dude.

The blonde girl with the lack of style makes it into the top ten.

Blind dude is decent, but I don't see him going very far. I don't think he has the vocals.:2cents:

So group one is tuesday out of the group which 3 do you think get voted in?

Tatiana Nicole Del Toro

Stevie Wright

Stephen Fowler

Jackie Tohn

Michael Sarver

Ricky Braddy

Danny Gokey

Casey Carlson

Brent Keith

Alexis Grace

Anoop Desai

Ann Marie Boskovich

Only 3 out of the group are moving on? so how about the remaining 3 after 9 get voted in from the groups? Is it true they're gonna bring back the wildcard episode?

Jackie Tohn is my favorite. And I think Gokey is going far as well. In fact, I think Gokey might win it all.

And watch, the third one is gonna be Tatiana :doh:

Only 3 out of the group are moving on? so how about the remaining 3 after 9 get voted in from the groups? Is it true they're gonna bring back the wildcard episode?

Jackie Thon is my favorite. And I think Gokey is going far as well. In fact, I think Gokey might win it all.

And watch, the third one is gonna be Tatiana :doh:

yup there gonna bring back the wildcard round to get the final 3.

now that Jo Pa is out Casey Carlson is my next fav, she posted songs of her singing on her myspace.

So group one is tuesday out of the group which 3 do you think get voted in?

Tatiana Nicole Del Toro

Stevie Wright

Stephen Fowler

Jackie Tohn

Michael Sarver

Ricky Braddy

Danny Gokey

Casey Carlson

Brent Keith

Alexis Grace

Anoop Desai

Ann Marie Boskovich

Jackie Tohn and Danny Gokey are my favorites from this group. Probably Anoop will also get in this round. He already has a large fanbase on the idol forums.

I'd rather see Brent Keith in the top 3. He was on Nashville Star and had a song in the Dale E. movie, but I don't think he's had enough camera exposure on the show to get the votes.

I would like to see Alexis Grace get a chance.

Just please, anyone but Titiana. :doh:

I can't believe some of you even know their names at this point.

Well, Tatiana is pretty easy to remember, believe me. She is annoyingly annoying!

And I know just a few of them, Jackie Tohn who is my favorite. And Danny Gokey who is probably the best singer of the remaining 36. Other than that I know some of the faces (gothic guy, blonde girl given fashion tips, red pants guy/girl) but don't really know their names.

Man, I pray she dosnt make it to the top 12!!!

Same here. But sadly, I think if the producers keep showcasing her craziness we will see her on the top 8 or so. It looks like Idol wants her to be there or else they wouldn't keep making emphasis on her annoying personality and scary laugh.

Oh well, as long as Jackie Tohn makes it, I'm good :D

Gokey isnt a darkhorse, bro. At least not in my eyes. He probably makes the Top 12, easily. Btw, none of those girls does it for me, other than maybe the first one. She's cute.

Ye, gokey is i wanna say a lock for the top 12, Paula's in love with him though that dosnt really matter at this point, Casey Carlson all the way!!!

Gokey was fine...I like the rasp in his voice, but I'm like Simon. I'm not drinking the kool-aid yet.

Yeah, the thing is that I'm yet see anyone better than him. Tonight proved it for me so far. We'll see the other two groups.

Tatiana was actually decent. I can deal with her as long as she cuts the psycho ****.

Same here. If she relays on her singing voice alone I think she's actually pretty good and can be a threat. She already has the name recognition now she should do the singing.

Archived