Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Objectum sexuals.----You are not going to believe this ****

PresidentClinton07

http://jezebel.com/5146666/objectum-sexuality-when-relationships-with-inanimate-objects-become-intimate

You have got to see this documentary about "objectum sexuals," people who fall in love with objects like fences and amusement park rides, (one woman even married the Eiffel Tower). And they have sex.

****The entire documentary can be seen here:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v15067234mmpcQ7Xm

WTF? Its really sad.

lol at the responses.

It really is sad though. Whenever I see these threads about a husband killing his wife and kids, or a son killing his parents over a video game, or blank brutally sexually raping and killing blank, I think to myself what the **** is wrong with people? Why? What makes them do these types of things? But after watching these videos, you really get that feeling that some people, unfortunately aren't "there". They just have no sense of rationality. For her to even go on camera, in dept, and act so indifferent is truly saddening. :(

I have to say, this is incredibly interesting, but strange and almost scary. I wonder if something in their lives triggered this, or if they were genuinely born with it?

Not everything has to be someone elses fault. This are severe **** heads with a wicked behavioral disorder. I bet that girls father would be mortified to know his daughter is humping a bow in her bedroom. They should be rounded up.

I have to say, this is incredibly interesting, but strange and almost scary. I wonder if something in their lives triggered this, or if they were genuinely born with it?

I dont think their born with it. I mean I just dont get it. Do they have a fond moment with a toy they were playing with when they were toddlers? Maybe sexual abuse growing up is the cause. It makes sense because that is something that could make an individual isolate themselves from any human. What I don't get is, how the attention they egt doesnt bother them. Like in the video when the girl stopped on the bridge. those two guys just stopped and stared like WTF?? I mean I understand getting in the zone, but damn making love to a piece of a bridge? It makes no sense.

This is actually kind of scary, because it's never good when people objectify human beings for their sexual pleasure. This stuff actually takes it to the extreme and literally finds objects sexual.

That thread earlier today with that person arrested for f'ing the blow up doll had me thinking " are you serious? WTF could make anybody do this"

I think this thread answers my question.

reminds me of a thread a while back where some guy was arrested for humping his bicycle.

i suppose a "silver lining" is that at least these people can't get pregnant doing this ****.

Man, just don't ever get anything caught in th e spokes i guess.

Archived