Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Objectum sexuals.----You are not going to believe this ****

PresidentClinton07

Im 80% sure that was a dude.

When I read the article attached to the video, it says they are all female, im pretty sure the bald chick frenching the roller coaster with grease on her fingers and face is included in that.

"If you thought that men in love with Real Dolls was strange, wait until you see Strange Love: Married to the Eiffel Tower, which follows these fetishists (all of them, for some reason, female). Interestingly, Objectum Sexuals — they call themselves OS people — believe their love with the objects are reciprocal and that they can telepathically communicate with them."

like seriously though this is sickening these people are not simply a bunch of people with a bizarre sexual attraction, they are mentally insane...like they need to be institutionalized, inanimate objects don't have a sex, they can't communicate with telepathy, THESE PEOPLE ARE HEARING VOICES IN THEIR HEAD AND THEY ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES!!!! GET THEM SOME HELP!!!!!!!

like seriously though this is sickening these people are not simply a bunch of people with a bizarre sexual attraction, they are mentally insane...like they need to be institutionalized, inanimate objects don't have a sex, they can't communicate with telepathy, THESE PEOPLE ARE HEARING VOICES IN THEIR HEAD AND THEY ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES!!!! GET THEM SOME HELP!!!!!!!

so basically your saying that you need a number to help you out with this disorder.

Here you go: 1-800-YOURASICK****

:silly:

• 1 month later...
http://jezebel.com/5146666/objectum-sexuality-when-relationships-with-inanimate-objects-become-intimate

You have got to see this documentary about "objectum sexuals," people who fall in love with objects like fences and amusement park rides, (one woman even married the Eiffel Tower). And they have sex.

****The entire documentary can be seen here:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v15067234mmpcQ7Xm

WTF? Its really sad.

Everyone is confused about the whole eiffel tower thing.. It's just a nick name she has for me.

• 4 months later...
What? You mean all of those times I had consensual sex with my car in the privacy of my own garage were wrong? What the hell am I going to do with the ring? :doh:

Was this you?

Man arrested after 'humping' his car

In the Queen song, I'm In Love With My Car, drummer Roger Taylor took over singing duties from Freddie Mercury to wail about how much he was, uh, in love with his car. But he obviously didn't love it this much.

A man in Alberquerque, New Mexico was charged with indecent exposure after he was seen simulating a sex act with his car while it was parked outside a supermarket.

Danny Brawner, 46, was spotted making love to his vehicle outside Smith's Food and Drug store.

Witnesses said they saw Brawner "humping" his car's trunk while swinging his arms in the air and shouting. His pants were around his ankles, onlookers said.

Brawner was later found asleep next to his car by police, who said he appeared to be drunk. Two children witnessed the alleged sex act.

What ? You mean all of those times I had consensual sex with my car in the privacy of my own garage were wrong ?

Be careful, you can get your thingy stuck in the Tailpipe, if you're not careful, and the Fire Dept has to come out with the blowtorch to melt it off of you.

Archived