Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Return of "Hot or Bushleague" Rene Zellweger

@DCGoldPants

I made a boo boo recently and one of the mods made a comment to me about these. Made me think that in small doses like once every few weeks, it'll be ok.

Also, in light of ASF's breakdown of how the world is doomed. I figured this might make a few smile.

renee2.jpg

001.jpg

Personally, I think she has her moments.

I wish I had a middle choice like "Depends" but that's not how the game is played.

Right now......Hot or Bushleague?

004.jpg

Might be a little artsy fartsy for some of you guys - but I caught her on Inside the Actors studio a few weeks ago and she was smokin' then.

She was hot in Jerry Maguire - but that one middle picture up there makes me think of Gwen Stefani - who I think can be hot but isnt because of her look.

Just my .02

Originally posted by J33Edwards

i voted bush league from what I've seen of her lately she is too skinny and it doesn't work for her.

I agree, she is way too skinny, she looks like she has an eating disorder, luckily there is no such thing here in LA LA land

Originally posted by redman

She's cute, not hot. Therefore, my vote's "Bush League". Sorry Rene.

I gotta go with Red on this one...cute but certainly not worthy of a "Hot" rating.

And for whoever put up that pic of Monica Bellucci, many thanks. Now SHE'S HOTNESS!!! They have a spread, (photo, not her legs, sorry fellas), in the May Maxim....SA-WEEEEET!!!!:cheers:

Archived