Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad Drivers Thread

ljs

I searched to find something like this....

As I'm driving home last night, 2 people flung cigarette butts (lit) out their windows. OK people, I realize we still have a foot of snow on the ground, so no worry about a fire but that is ****ed up! I see that sooo many times its ridiculous. Hell, even gave a guy a ticket for flinging one out and it hit my patrol car.

Then this morning on my way to work, a guy was reading a book while driving 70mph on the freeway! Seriously..and it's not the first time I've seen someone reading while driving.

so I thought since I know I'm not the only one to see weird/crazy/bad driving, we could have fun w/ a thread and post stories.

I see this all the time -- especially when I lived in Leesburg.

People would see someone they know at a stop light. So when of them comes up with this brilliant idea to get OUT OF THE CAR and go over and exchange pleasantries. On more than one occasion I've seen these *******s do it during rush hour traffic.

Then when the light turns green, because they always wait until the last possible second, they wonder why everyone is so upset at them because traffic isn't moving. So they flail their arms up like "What?! I haven't seen Mark in ages!! I lost his number!! I HAD to get it!!"

**** them. Next person who does that I won't do anything but im going to yell and honk.

Rainy drivers in NOVA/SO. MD/DC:

For some reason, if it starts raining, the DC Metro area drivers turn into one of the following 3 groups:

1. It's just rain, ain't no thang

2. Oh crap, the roads are wet, I must drive at 1/4 the speed limit and brake every 3-4 seconds to ensure the person behind me rear ends me

3. IT'S RAIN!!! ANARCHY!!! Stop lights, signs, and other assorted state "suggestions" no longer apply! Floor it, and weave around like a maniac!

For some reason, if it starts raining, the DC Metro area drivers turn into one of the following 3 groups:

1. It's just rain, ain't no thang

2. Oh crap, the roads are wet, I must drive at 1/4 the speed limit and brake every 3-4 seconds to ensure the person behind me rear ends me

3. IT'S RAIN!!! ANARCHY!!! Stop lights, signs, and other assorted state "suggestions" no longer apply! Floor it, and weave around like a maniac!

I think thats just about anywhere.

But yeah, I agree. It sucks.

And if it is snowing they will be doing this while in the fast lane, forcing the people in a big hurry to zig zag all over the road. I don't care if you want to do under the speed limit, just be courteous and do it in the righthand lane.

I always get a burn out of the clowns driving in the snow that think because they have a big 4-wheel drive, that they shouldn't pay attention to the conditions.

Sure, driving in it is a snap.

The problem comes when you want to stop.

~Bang

Archived