Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad Drivers Thread

ljs

Litchfield woman drives into Secretary of State building

An 85-year-old Litchfield woman who was planning to take her driver's license test Wednesday afternoon lost control of her car as she turned into the Secretary of State facility in Schram City.

The car plowed through the wall and into the counter of the driver's license building.

Click on the link for the full article

Yesterday morning on the way to work we were getting some freezing rain.

Some ****ing idiot behind me was on my ass so tight that I couldn't see her head lights.:mad:I mean I know you like to stare at my Redskins decal but,please get the **** off my arse.:rant:

a few weeks ago I was almost run down while crossing at a cross walk, I was crossing at a corsswalk with a small child who was on her way to school, some asshat flew threw the crosswalk trying to make a light about a block away and clipped me with their mirror (yes it was that close) the little girl of course was very upset but more on that later.

I jogged up to the red light and tapped on the guys window, he refused to look at me and must have felt safe because he then swore at me so I opened his door and dragged him out and explained the facts of life to him, his excuse was that he didnt see me! I am 6-5 and 300 pounds. anyway I walked back to the sidewalk where the little girl was sitting and walked her to the school 2 blocks away. the douche then had the gall to call the cops. the problem is that the cross walk is close to a school but people race it to make a light a block away, , someone will be killed at that cross walk I just hope its worth that extra 5 min to someone.

I HATE people who drive constantly in the left lane. MOVE your ass over stupid idiot. I don't know about other state laws, but in WA, if you aren't actively passing someone, you are suppposed to be in the right lane (4 lane highway situation).

Every ****ing day to and from work...slow ass drivers in the left lane, driving the same speed as the slow driver in the right lane, backing up traffic, as if it wasn't bad enough.

ahh...I feel better.

Why are taxi drivers the worst drivers. Shouldnt they be the best?

I just saw a taxi make a left turn into a hotel..........from the right lane of Fairfax drive, which has 2 lanes in each direction AND a turning lane. He not only made the turn across 4 lanes of traffic, he put on his turn signal and stopped all the traffic in his lane for 30 seconds to do it. :doh:

My roommate is a bad driver, but she thinks she's an awesome driver.

She also thinks she's the world's best parallel parker. Hell no she's not. She has a tiny car so she can fit in most spaces, but she's always 3 feet off the curb, crooked, and never straigtens her tires out. Annoys the hell out of me.

I HATE people who drive constantly in the left lane. MOVE your ass over stupid idiot. I don't know about other state laws, but in WA, if you aren't actively passing someone, you are suppposed to be in the right lane (4 lane highway situation).

Every ****ing day to and from work...slow ass drivers in the left lane, driving the same speed as the slow driver in the right lane, backing up traffic, as if it wasn't bad enough.

ahh...I feel better.

This happens frequently around here (especially on 66) and I believe it is also the law here as well.

If I ever go postal, I'm gonna build an armored car with a cow catcher on the front and run people off the road who do stupid stuff while driving (see above, turning right from the left lane, failure to signal, cutting you off, etc.)

ahh...I feel better.

Agreed. This is my biggest pet peeve with drivers. If you are going the same speed as the person next to you, you need to be in the same lane as that person. It drives me more nuts when there is almost no traffic on the road and two cars are doing that holding me up!

Agreed. This is my biggest pet peeve with drivers. If you are going the same speed as the person next to you, you need to be in the same lane as that person. It drives me more nuts when there is almost no traffic on the road and two cars are doing that holding me up!

We get a lot of Canadian drivers here doing that...but TONS of locals too...sometimes I think they are trying to be the civilian police to make sure we all go UNDER the speed limit. I can set my speed at 70mph(the limit here on freeways) and pass people like crazy...unless one is stuck in the left lane....oh the days I miss being a cop:cool2: <-- cool new thingy eh?

I live in Newport, RI which is really touristy to the rest of New England come the summer and fall. B/c it's such an older town there's a ton to see and most of the roads are really narrow and only one way. I get stuck behind out of towners all the time that like to drive 5mph so they can "oooh" and "ahhhh" at the sites. Not to mention I try not to park my car on the street b/c of the night life and people drinking and driving and deciding to play bumper cars.

ahh...I feel better.

I hear ya on this. One of my worst pet peeves. I face the same thing every day, also. Makes you want to just beat the living crap out of someone like this.

http://www.baddriversvideos.com/08/bad-drivers-compilation/

This is a video of accidents. Some of them are bad driving, while others are pedestrians doing dumb stuff and others are racing incidents, which to me is a whole other animal. Especially notice the race marshall waving the yellow flag then trying to flip over the upside-down car. Not smart.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. If you drive a pick-up truck, I'm 99% certain you're an aggressive driving asshat.

The WORST drivers I encounter on my 90 mile round trip journey are always guys in pick-ups.

VW drivers used to hold the top spot. Contgrats Pick-up drivers! YOU SUCK*.

*Not all of them. There's 1% that's still decent.

funny you say that dictator, my gf says that about suburu drivers (and she ****es about how liberal they are)...LOL. I think she has more of a political thing against them than their driving. For some reason most of the O stickers around here are on Suburu's. I actaully wanted to get one...prob not going to now.

Ok. If you drive a pick-up truck, I'm 99% certain you're an aggressive driving asshat.

The WORST drivers I encounter on my 90 mile round trip journey are always guys in pick-ups.

VW drivers used to hold the top spot. Contgrats Pick-up drivers! YOU SUCK*.

*Not all of them. There's 1% that's still decent.

That would be me. :)

That would be me. :)

you know, I was thinking about you when I posted this. :)....wait...are you a 1%er or a 99%er?

Sometimes when I pass by the sunshine grill on my way to Montgomery Vlg, I sometimes wonder, "is MTH in there? was he there earlier today? Would they still be in business if not for him? I wonder how much their traffic has increased because of him?"

and ljs, I always heard the stereotype on subaru drivers was that they were lesbians.

Archived