Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Exclusive: CIA Station Chief in Algeria Accused of Rapes

Chump Bailey

The discovery of more than a dozen videotapes showing the CIA officer engaged in sex acts with other women has led the Justice Department to broaden its investigation to include at least one other Arab country, Egypt, where the CIA officer had been posted earlier in his career, according to law enforcement officials.

This unfortunately does not mesh with Obama's recent speech to Middle Eastern countries that "we are not their enemy." If this guy isn't punished severely, the backlash could be pretty bad.

He doesn't get a pass by being Muslim himself?

Some of us tried to tell you guys, but you wouldn't listen. It's been what, a week of the Obama administration? And we've got major corruption already. This will be the most corrupt administration EVER!

I'm assuming this is sarcasm.

qft

And I'm wondering whether you got it or not.

:wtf: cant anyone get my sarcasm? :(

I've become a big fan of ninja text for that.

And, his post was obviously either over the top or monumentally stupid.

Yours was too brief to make that distinction.

And, I'm certain I'll think of another excuse, eventually.

Regardless of his religion, what he did was pretty messed up. I am surprised though that the CIA didnt pick this up quicker....

Indeed ,if he is guilty.

But why is his religion unimportant compared to the women's?

If one is relevant,I would think the other is as well.;)

Some of us tried to tell you guys, but you wouldn't listen. It's been what, a week of the Obama administration? And we've got major corruption already. This will be the most corrupt administration EVER!

Do you write for the Daily Show? From last night:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=216996&title=obamas-smug-little-bubble

"How many chances are we going to give this President before we say 'Enough is enough'? For 8 long days America has paid the price for his failed policies."

Archived