Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Herm Edwards fired

ixcuincle

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner quite frankly. It was the right move for the organization.

That said, I feel bad for Herm. He strikes me as a genuinely decent and good human being. A class act all the way. Good luck to him going forward.

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner quite frankly. It was the right move for the organization.

That said, I feel bad for Herm. He strikes me as a genuinely decent and good human being. A class act all the way. Good luck to him going forward.

He's a better coach than his record in KC. he inherited an old team with no QB, and a bad FO situation. He'll bounce back. Maybe as DC in Indy

Herm Edwards was a great player and always a good coordinator, very good db coach. He will land a gig somewhere. And truly seems like one of the nicest guys in sports. That may have been his downfall with the players.

I don't think Edwards was ever a coordinator. He jumped from a DB coach to HC. As for his downfall it wasn't controlling his players. His problem was game management. I don't think any other HC in the league manages the final two minutes of a half worse then Herm Edwards does.

Archived