Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just sayin...

codeorama

My son just turned 3 in Nov and he kicks ass on Call of Duty World at War... he averages 3-8 kills online. Its unreal to watch him play...

Don't want to get into whether he should be playing or not, just commenting on the hand eye coordination of a 3 year old, its pretty amazing.

3213592971_1ce8ca9eed.jpg?v=0

They need to come out with it on Virtual Console for the Wii.

not gonna happen. developed by Rare, which is now Microsoft property. I think Microsoft was trying to buy Nintendo off to be able to put it in their XBOX Live arcade but they refused to give Nintendo a cut of the action (they wanted to just pay upfront with no royalties for each one sold). At least I think that's how it went down.

not gonna happen. developed by Rare, which is now Microsoft property. I think Microsoft was trying to buy Nintendo off to be able to put it in their XBOX Live arcade but they refused to give Nintendo a cut of the action (they wanted to just pay upfront with no royalties for each one sold). At least I think that's how it went down.

One of the reasons why I will NEVER own an XBox. Shame on you Microsoft! Shame!

Thats pretty awesome. Do his opponents know they're getting rocked by a three year old?!

Maybe with that hand-eye coordination he'll excel at baseball...?

one time we put my young/ extremely immature cousin on halo and had him play and trash talk. he sucked at the whole playing part so while everyone was expecting him to keep sucking, we replaced him with another cousin who kicks ass (while keeping the first one on mic to keep trash talking (sounds like they're getting trashed by an elementary-aged kid). classic.

Archived