Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jayden Smith as the Karate Kid??!?

MissU28

Glad you came in with the save. I was about to go on a BigMike massive rant cursing left and right.

this is why people want to sock you in your fat yapper when you talk Slacky :) you constantly talk out of pocket and end up looking like a jackass :) maybe you should sit back and think about some of the comments you make before you make them :)

A new Karate Kid doesnt matter to me. It was done with after he fought Chosen in Okinawa anyways.

this is why people want to sock you in your fat yapper when you talk Slacky :) you constantly talk out of pocket and end up looking like a jackass :) maybe you should sit back and think about some of the comments you make before you make them :)

Just giving you a hard time bud. And yes, I am fully aware that you want to kick my ass right now.

did anyone else hate the original?

Cuz I did. BORING.

serious question, were you even born when it came out?

because at the time it was a damn good movie. Ralph was the hottest teen actor out there and the finishing crane move was copied by me and my friends for months and months.

Do Indians fall under the Asian category? Or is Asian strictly reserved for Orientals?

I believe Macchio is Italian though.

I think some people take the term Oriental as a ethic slur almost, because now a days its used to describe inanimate objects rather than ethnicity.

Even though a lot of people use the term "Asian", I persnally prefer the term Pacific Islander since i'm pinoy!

But I think you're right, ralph Macchio is Italian, even the character Daniel Laruso!!.

And having Jaden Smith play the new karate kid is going to blow, big time!!!! WOMP WOMP WOMP!!!!

William Zabka is probably the best 80s ********/****y mofo to play in any movie at the time.

Haha, fotuneately I'm old enough to remember "just one of the guys". I thought it was awsome when he threw Terry in the water at the beach!!!

Johnny Lawrence is one of the illest movie villians of all time, up there with Clubber Lang and Shooter McGavin!!!!

Haha, fotuneately I'm old enough to remember "just one of the guys". I thought it was awsome when he threw Terry in the water at the beach!!!

Johnny Lawrence is one of the illest movie villians of all time, up there with Clubber Lang and Shooter McGavin!!!!

dont forget back to school with rodney. he was the jerk on the diving team!!

Well, Karate Kid was ruined from the start of the 2nd one. Its not like that series can get much worse.

Karate Kid 2 was very good IMO. I still don't believe Daniel was trained enough to beat a seasoned fighter though.

But before we bash it, I've heard that the original screenwriter is writing the script.

Archived