Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jayden Smith as the Karate Kid??!?

MissU28

did anyone else hate the original?

Cuz I did. BORING.

serious question, were you even born when it came out?

because at the time it was a damn good movie. Ralph was the hottest teen actor out there and the finishing crane move was copied by me and my friends for months and months.

It came out in 1984...I was only 2, but I grew up with that movie. It was the era of regular nintendo, Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, and The Karate Kid. "Wax On, Wax Off" became a catchphrase. I would always try and do the crane kick...I still do it sometimes.

It's a classic. To call it "boring' is blasphemous.

It came out in 1984...I was only 2, but I grew up with that movie. It was the era of regular nintendo, Top Gun, Dirty Dancing, and The Karate Kid. "Wax On, Wax Off" became a catchphrase. I would always try and do the crane kick...I still do it sometimes.

It's a classic. To call it "boring' is blasphemous.

preach on sista!! i dont know a kid my age that didnt mimmic the moves or act like they were daniel-son.

and youre a baby :silly:

did anyone else hate the original?

Cuz I did. BORING.

I didn't hate the movie or find it boring...but I don't have the level of love for it that a lot of people here are expressing lol. It was ok enough, and Ralph Maccio was always irritating to me anyway. Only movie I ever liked him in was "My Cousin Vinny". And watching his feet manically jump up and down like they were vibrating during the ending fight scenes always made me laugh lol...

I didn't hate the movie or find it boring...but I don't have the level of love for it that a lot of people here are expressing lol. It was ok enough, and Ralph Maccio was always irritating to me anyway. Only movie I ever liked him in was "My Cousin Vinny". And watching his feet manically jump up and down like they were vibrating during the ending fight scenes always made me laugh lol...

Macchio is a toe-walker. Watch all his movies and his heels never hit the ground when he walks. He bobs up and down like a kangaroo. Irritates the crap out of me.

NO LEAVE IT ALONE

Movie Makers keep trying to bump old 80's film classics...leave them be. Amazingly I haven't seen the beginning of Karate Kid yet , saw parts of the ending on cable. However , that's all changing now that some kind soul has put it on the internet and I am watching now from the beginning.

Archived