Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Most Annoying Song Ever

RonYoungEra

This week's episode of the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour (click the signature) features music for dogs. A CD made for dogs, based on "tones and moods that dogs like".

The CD is "guaranteed" to make your dog happy.

You, on the other hand.... not so much.

~Bang

This week's episode of the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour (click the signature) features music for dogs. A CD made for dogs, based on "tones and moods that dogs like".

The CD is "guaranteed" to make your dog happy.

You, on the other hand.... not so much.

~Bang

I had to stop it when you played song about the squeaky toy. I was laughing so hard.

Comments while listening (this song is over 20 minutes, by the way):

Apart from the rapping opera, I really don't mind this song...

Okay, the kids singing about Christmas was a little weird...the SHOP AT WAL-MART part made me laugh, though

More rapping opera singer? NOW with children backing her up?!

I don't know what these people have against opera and organs. I happen to like both :D

The kids are so friggin' awesome! "AT WAL-MART!"

Okay, so this guy has a big problem with high-hat cymbals, tubas, opera, the accordion, synth, the bagpipes, hip-hop, and WAL-MART.

LABOR DAY!! LABOR DAY!! Okay, that was great. I guess I can add "Kids singing about holidays" to the list.

YES! More rapping opera! And the sudo-French, country-western stuff with opera singer...

Is it bad that there things I genuinely liked about this song from a musical standpoint?

AHAHAHAHA! Lady ****ing about politics...related stuff with a megaphone!

OLD TIMEY CHURCH CHOIR WITH COUNTRY-WESTERN ACCORDION! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, that was defiantly worth the listen! The Kids Choir was the best!

I am currently listening to the song right now and it's quite comical. Opera rappin'? The song, lyrics, instruments may all be annoying but that it is actually original actually makes it much more listenable than most **** out there. Imo, the family guy song is way more annoying. Don't forget to Do all your shopping at wal-mart!

Archived