Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flacco is better than Campbell...

dockeryfan

My fellow Blue Hen is representing.

Kid has his 6th seeded Ravens in the AFC Championship in his first season.

Of course its a team effort, but he's making the plays when needed and not messing up.

Damn impressive for sure. I'd probably take him over Romo sits to pee right now.

JC VS FLacco? Come on man, its a team game. Ravens know how to build a team and that is the difference. Look at the freaking Cardinals!!! They have built their teams through OL and DL... The Titans gave that game away, they had 4 tries within the 30 yard line and they came away with no scores! They missed a FG as well but with that said JC is not the Skins future.

Flacco is in AFC championship game JC is home right now...so its a tough argument for us.
Bingo.

When Campbell makes it to a conference championship game, come back and we can discuss this. However, Campbell hasn't shown me anything to make me think he will be a great NFL QB. Also, we can say that his O-line protected him, and make all kinds of excuses. Bottom line, Flacco has all the intangibles to be an excellent NFL QB. People like to say the Ravens defense won them the game yesterday, and they did come up with many timely turnovers. However, Tennessee was moving up and down the field, and it was the Ravens offense matching the defense with big plays for a change, because the defense didn't have to score to win them the game. Anybody who doesn't see that Flacco has the intangibles to be great after watching him play needs to have their head examined.

JC VS FLacco? Come on man, its a team game. Ravens know how to build a team and that is the difference.

Odd, where were the Ravens just last year (and their offensive line had started to perform better in 2007 than in 2006, so it's not like they had a huge jump.) ???

Why did they start Flacco and continue to go with him rather than insert a 'vet?'

Flacco has superior mechanics and touch on the ball. He doesn't NEED to stack up stats but neither does Jason. Jason could throw for 3500 yards but if he can't hit guys in strides and kills drives with holding onto the ball, it will be meaningless.

Jason could throw for 2700, turn in Big Ben-like performances and no one would be calling for his head because Super Bowls and conference championship games would be in play.

To me in his 1st year he is playing at the same level as Campbell in his 4th. He is not playing like an elite Qb but he is doing exactly what he needs to do to win games. Manage the game dont make stupid plays but he is making enough plays to win some games. Something Campbell might be able to do if he had the Ravens D and a better receiving corps.

The difference between him and Campbell is he has one of the best D's in the leauge, and he is only in his 1st year and showing more promise. I have also seen Flacco take more deep shots in that game then Campbell did all year. That guy constantly pushes the ball down the field. At this point based on where they are in there careers I would say Flacco is better and is only going to get better.

Archived