Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins might be getting New Uniforms Next season.

jRight

I have a feeling the Dan, will be updating the Skins uniforms next season.

I think they will go retro; while keeping the same helmet design and color. The Burgundy will be darken a bit, and the yellow will become a more yellowish gold. A mixture of the current scheme with a throwback feel. Like what the NY Giants did, and not like what the Minn. Vikings and Atlanta Falcons did to there uniform. Think of the NFL 75th Anniversary uniforms in 1994, but the numbering will be the style that was worn by Sammy Baugh. We just have to wait and see. Sound cool.

I have a feeling this thread epically failed. Sound cool.

The helmet is considered offensive to Native Americans. Maybe they will change the logo to a Redskin potato. Then the Natives will finally lift the curse off of JKC stadium.

If you're in any way serious about this...I suggest you search for the dozens of threads we had about how the Redskins name and logo were begun and how they are seen.

The helmet is considered offensive to Native Americans. Maybe they will change the logo to a Redskin potato. Then the Natives will finally lift the curse off of JKC stadium.

You couldn't be more wrong. For one is a was a native american artist that designed the logo on the helmet and 2nd a vast majority of native americans are not offended in the least bit by the helmet or the name Redskins.

These are all facts, look them up.

You couldn't be more wrong. For one is a was a native american artist that designed the logo on the helmet and 2nd a vast majority of native americans are not offended in the least bit by the helmet or the name Redskins.

There is also the other side of the story buddy, look that up.

Can you direct us there? I'd like to see that. Not being sarcastic; I really would.

Guest SuicideShark

At least 90% of the threads on this site are speculation or feelings. I for one think this is a great thread. When the Redskins start winning Super Bowls, this kind of talk can end. I for one could care less if if the 'Skins wore pink tutus with little fairy wings and waved rainbow flags, as long as they win games.

Archived