Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins might be getting New Uniforms Next season.

jRight

I have a feeling the Dan, will be updating the Skins uniforms next season.

I think they will go retro; while keeping the same helmet design and color. The Burgundy will be darken a bit, and the yellow will become a more yellowish gold. A mixture of the current scheme with a throwback feel. Like what the NY Giants did, and not like what the Minn. Vikings and Atlanta Falcons did to there uniform. Think of the NFL 75th Anniversary uniforms in 1994, but the numbering will be the style that was worn by Sammy Baugh. We just have to wait and see. Sound cool.

I have a feeling the Dan, will be updating the Skins uniforms next season.

I think they will go retro; while keeping the same helmet design and color. The Burgundy will be darken a bit, and the yellow will become a more yellowish gold. A mixture of the current scheme with a throwback feel. Like what the NY Giants did, and not like what the Minn. Vikings and Atlanta Falcons did to there uniform. Think of the NFL 75th Anniversary uniforms in 1994, but the numbering will be the style that was worn by Sammy Baugh. We just have to wait and see. Sound cool.

I also heard rumblings about a possible uniform change from my friend who works at FedEx. Apparently Snyder mentioned this possibility in this NBC 4 interview way back in September:

Archived