Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dewayne Wade is a golden god!!

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Holy crap, is anyone watching this Lakers - Heat game?

DeWayne Wade is playing ridiculously amazing right now. He just hit a 3 from like 26'/28' away, with time running out in the 3rd QTR. Ball went off of Wades foot, Arizo dove for the ball, Wade took the ball from him put up an off-balance 3-pointer from way out as time ran out. Nothing but net.

He's made some similar plays already tonight. It's been a battle of a game.

Kobe's also playing very well.

I don't know Slate, I've enjoyed watching basketball much more over the past few years, than I did in the late nineties early 2000's.

It's tough for anything to every reach the level of the 80's/Early 90's. But I've enjoyed the game much more lately.

Yeah the NBA has been great the past few seasons.

They would still do well to contract a bit to get rid of some of these crappy teams that cause the massive blowouts but the NBA has been a much better brand of basketball over the past few years and is only getting better.

Watching that Celtics/Hawks game the other night on ESPN was crazy.

Lebron >> Kobe> Chris Paul>>>>>> The rest
Dwight Howard?
Something like Lebron=Kobe (too close)>CP3 and Superman (again, too close; both are the best at their positions though)>D-Wade, Gil when he's healthy, KG, Duncan, Pierce, and maybe some others>Caron Butler and the like>>everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kwame Brown :silly:

Kobe's also playing very well.

I don't know Slate, I've enjoyed watching basketball much more over the past few years, than I did in the late nineties early 2000's.

It's tough for anything to every reach the level of the 80's/Early 90's. But I've enjoyed the game much more lately.

so let me get this straight..youre gonna tell me that DeWayne Wade slept with Kate Hudson

youre gonna sit three with a straight face and tell me that Dewayne Wade was once shocked on stage when he grabbed the mic stand?

youre gonna try to tell me that Dewayne Wade is the lead singer for stillwater?

(end joe dirt impression)

damn good shot though....:cheers:

Archived