Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dewayne Wade is a golden god!!

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Well, if you're taking Gasol over KG, you're pretty much making that statement,IMO.

Gasol's soft(as proven in last year's Finals) and that and defense has never went together.:2cents:

youre right. it couldnt have to do with the fact that he is a KG type PF where he likes to stay outside but was forced to play center when Bynum went down.

Couldnt be that he was outweighed and had never really played as a true center before then.

couldnt be.....:cheers:

youre right. it couldnt have to do with the fact that he is a KG type PF where he likes to stay outside but was forced to play center when Bynum went down.

Couldnt be that he was outweighed and had never really played as a true center before then.

couldnt be.....:cheers:

I'd say depending on who's on the floor at the time, both KG and Gasol have played C numerous times throughout their careers.

What's next? You gonna tell me that Bynum's absence was the difference in the Finals last year??

LOL

I'd say depending on who's on the floor at the time, both KG and Gasol have played C numerous times throughout their careers.

What's next? You gonna tell me that Bynum's absence was the difference in the Finals last year??

LOL

if you DONT think that Bynum missing was a big factor then you are only fooling yourself.

played a few games and being a true center are two different beasts.

if you DONT think that Bynum missing was a big factor then you are only fooling yourself.

So asking Gasol to suck it up and play center in THE FINALS, is asking too much from a "supposed" star player??

Ask Magic about that one...............

So asking Gasol to suck it up and play center in THE FINALS, is asking too much from a "supposed" star player??

Ask Magic about that one...............

the finals?

dude, did you watch the Lakers at all last year or are you just babbling?

and Magic isnt even in the picture, he is a phenom and he is better then KG, Duncan AND Gasol.

it will probably be celtics vs lakers this year 2, unless my wiz suddenly turn things around.......uggh

Hold on man, don't sleep on the Cavs, Hawks, Magic, Mavs, Spurs, Hornets, Suns, and Trail Blazers, yes those Trail Blazers.

Bynum was a big factor and that is why I am saying Kobe is not better then Lebron. Lebron took the Cavs within one game of beating the Celtics last year, by himself. The Lakers lost in 6, (should have been 5, but whatever.) Like I said RIGHT NOW, this argument is too close to call, but we will see in about 2 years who really is better. Cause if Kobe doesn't win with the people around him and Lebron wins with the people he have around him I think it solidify Lebron as being better then Kobe.

Hold on man, don't sleep on the Cavs, Hawks, Magic, Mavs, Spurs, Hornets, Suns, and Trail Blazers, yes those Trail Blazers.

Bynum was a big factor and that is why I am saying Kobe is not better then Lebron. Lebron took the Cavs within one game of beating the Celtics last year, by himself. The Lakers lost in 6, (should have been 5, but whatever.) Like I said RIGHT NOW, this argument is too close to call, but we will see in about 2 years who really is better. Cause if Kobe doesn't win with the people around him and Lebron wins with the people he have around him I think it solidify Lebron as being better then Kobe.

There is no way it won't be the Lakers and Celtics again this year. But I hear what you're saying. In the west the Blazers will contend for the title within 2 years and be good for a looooong time if they keep that roster together. The Spurs and Hornets will also be good but one team is on its way down the other still coming up. BTW: The Suns have NO CHANCE of even getting to the Western Finals. No chance.

There is no way it won't be the Lakers and Celtics again this year. But I hear what you're saying. In the west the Blazers will contend for the title within 2 years and be good for a looooong time if they keep that roster together. The Spurs and Hornets will also be good but one team is on its way down the other still coming up. BTW: The Suns have NO CHANCE of even getting to the Western Finals. No chance.

If Amare, Nash, Shaq, and JRich starts to click the Suns will be a force. So you saying there is no chance is redundant.

too close to call? kobe has 3 rings, an MVP and is the best player in the game. when lebron went to the finals the argument was how weak the east was and how the ONLY team at the time that was anything of a threat was Detroit. you can say they were the best team in the east that year but when they faced san antonio that year they got ruined and exposed as the cinderella story they were.

lebron needs to stop carrying the ball so much too. that **** is very annoying and he gets away with it way too much. he can jump out of the building but if he doesnt get his calls he pouts.

he is no kobe. kobe can drop 81 in 3 quarters and then sit down. kobe makes those around him play at a higher level, lebron needs to have trades made and others continually brought to the team in order to be better.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.......

I watched the Lakers Spurs game last night and it was good. Sometimes you just forget how good something or someone is because you seen them do it for a long time. Kobe falls in that category. He put that team on his back and almost lead them back from a big deficit late in the 4th quarter. That three to take the lead was ridiculous. And he gave Ariza a shot to win the game, but this idiot wanted to be Superman and drive to the lane. He got called for traveling, lol.

With that being said...... Lebron still is better in my eyes, did anybody see that triple double on Tuesday??? Kobe gets props from me but Lebron is just on another level right now.

Methinks you need to consult a dictionary and look up redundant...friendo.

Your right, I meant to say it was STUPID!! :silly:. And I told you it won't be Lakers Celtics, more like Lakers Cavs.

Dude, the game last night was amazing. One of the best basketball games I've ever seen. I was especially happy the Spurs won, being a Spurs fan and all. The play by Kobe was good. My man Manu is a beast too, is he not? Didn't he stuff Gasol in the paint at one point? And Tim Duncan, my boy looked good last night. It was a great game.

Archived