Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoony

Buyer/Seller Feedback. Post It Here

Sold a Parking Pass to the Ravens game to (SOCOandSKINS21) and had no issues at all, he sent a Money Order out right away....easy transaction and highly recommended.

Bought a pair of tickets to the packers game from joeval83, very quick and responsive, easy communication and fast delivery of tickets. Very easy transaction

Sold two West Party Deck tickets to 'Ajamrani' he paid immediately on Paypal with good communication all around.

Sold two West Party Deck tickets to 'Ajamrani' he paid immediately on Paypal with good communication all around.

Bought tickets from Jeffro !!Fast shipping!!Great seller.

Bought from Voice_of_Reason --- great seller, seats as advertised. Had a great time watching skins pull it out v. packers

Bought from wpns3/5, $150 section 428, row 27 seats 1 and 2 and a parking pass! Great isle seats right on the 50, met right outside of the lot. Great seller, had an awesome time.

Bought a green parking pass for the vikings game from Bootzjackson, transaction was quick, and smooth, delivery was really quick!

RedneckRedskin:

I dealt with RedneckRedskin, great guy and very easy to work with. I bought two season tickets from him for this year. Everything went smooth, he stayed in constant contact with me, and was very pleasant to deal with the whole time via phone/email.

It was a pleasure doing business with you---thanks for dealing with a NC RedneckRedskin! :D

Bought tickets from gibbsandflair, very good communication, very prompt shipping. Great price too

Trustworthy seller:

gibbsandflair

I bought 2 LL tickets from bootzjackson. He communicated with me very well. Received the tickets and parking pass in the mail within a few days. Excellent buying experience.

Thx Jackson.

Thanks for the kind words Troy. Sold tix to bishtw, had great communication and paid quickly. Very easy to deal with. I hope you and your son enjoy the game.

Bought 2 tix from MTH. He was very helpful with all my questions and had a great time at his pretailgate :) Look forward to going again soon. Thx again Mark.

sold 2 parking passes to Skins98Orakpo - went through PayPal and mailing out tomorrow. would do business with again.

Bought 2 tickets from DCsportsfan53, tickets were more the fair in price, and he shipped them next day air. Very easy to communicate with and recommend him to everyone.

Bought 1 ticket to the Vikes Game through MarkB452, he hooked me up with his brother who had the ticket. Both Mark and his bro were helpful and even answered by phone call early, early Sunday morning after I lost the directions to his house (sorry bout that). Very nice people and was good company during the game.