Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tired? Frustrated? Fed Up! Boycott the game next week.

kmast000

Want your voice to be heard? Then hit Danny where it hurts. In his wallet. Don't go to the game next week. Granted he already has the money for season ticket holders but it's more of a symbolic statment.

You know it's easy for me to say this is a good idea because I didn't spend money on season tickets and I don't live anywhere near the stadium but this would be awesome if it happened.

There simply is no excuse for the Redskins to be this bad year after year in today's NFL.

When was the last time the team won 10 games? As disgusting as it sounds you can probably put the Redskins in the same boat with the Lions and Bengals. I was going to say some other teams but they are having good years, wonder what that is like :doh:

Want your voice to be heard? Then hit Danny where it hurts. In his wallet. Don't go to the game next week. Granted he already has the money for season ticket holders but it's more of a symbolic statment.

I'm sorry but that won't work, the Philly fans are going to buy all the tix on Stub hub, Snyder's other method of making money.

A. It does not hurt Danny. Tickets are sold out already and concessions make up only a fraction of his profits.

B. Some of us can't afford to give up our tickets. Not everyone out there makes 6 figure incomes(or more).

C. Don't you dare leave me high and dry at a HOME game with a whole bunch of Eagles fans.

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

Hey, don't feel bad. I'm driving 600 miles, spending 5 nights in hotels and have two $99 tickets to the 49ers game with no one to use the second ticket. It's probably gonna rain on top of everything else. :doh:

I was tring so hard to put together enough money for decent seats to this game....Im glad I never went through with it.

Seriously? You don't think that the players know about **** like this? **** you fairweather fans. You're actually planning on boycotting? What the **** kind of good would that do? "Hit Snyder where it hurts?"

What about the team?

Our team's won ONE game at home all year, and I'm not surprised. Then, they are just playing for a paycheck instead of playing for the fans because there aren't any fans left!! Did you hear Paul Brown Stadium today? Those Bengals fans are cheering their lungs sore for a mother****ing 1-11-1 team!! Why the hell can't the Redskins have all of their support?

Because, as much as you people want to get rid of Snyder and spite him, you have adopted his "win now or blow everything up" mentality. If you're a fan, cheer for your team. I've never been able to go to a Redskins game and I'd gladly take the tickets of one of you fairweather fans because that is MY TEAM.

Anybody thinking of boycotting might as well look up the road to the Ravens or (in the case of you people out of state) find a team closer to home, because Redskins Nation doesn't need you.

A+ post.

What about the team?

By boycotting you aren't jumping ship. Atleast in my opinion it's to send a message that there needs to be a change.

Archived